exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application For Moderator
Zxchxry_ Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):

Zxchxry_

20 (turning 21 on December 19th)

What is your timezone?:

CST but I can play all time zones since I'm on prob over 10 hours a day prob even more since my playtime.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

play.stellarpvp.com - Mod To Admin

Who owned it and what happen: Was Beadles server and he closed It multiple times then after a few lost staff rank because he made a new server.

How long did I have staff for:
I had staff for prob over a year, but he ended up kept closing down the server because of Irl stuff going on.

Player Base: 
Had roughly around 300 to 400 people on the server.

Enchantsmc.com - Mod

Who owned it and what happen: Forgot who owned it but it got shut down a while ago because the player base kept going down every map. 

How long did I have staff for:
I had roughly less than a year on staff until someone else owned the server.

Player Base: 
Had roughly around 200 to 300 people on the server. 

Why would you like to become staff?:

I would like to become staff on the server to help everyone on the server and make the server a lot better and bring up bugs to the owner / managers. I would also like to help everyone out on the server whenever they need and tell them how to get started and everything. I would also love to help everyone out and make sure the server is more fun and get everyone along with the server. Another thing is I would like to become staff on the server because it's a decent player base and its different from other sky block servers it is also unique and easy to understand than most other sky block servers that is harder to understand and get started while this sky block server is a fast paste to learn everything quick and easy when someone tells them what to do and how to make money an easy way. 

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

If I got accepted for moderator I would like to help everyone have a fun time and not a miserable experience by whatever is bugged from anything or if people don't like what something does or whatever needs to be done I will bring it up to the owner/admins/manager about what people are asking for and what people think that will make it better for everyone. Also, if someone ever gets stuck or if someone says there cheating, I will help the person that would be stuck in a block and if someone was hacking, I will go in vanish and inspect the person that would be hacking and record everything that's happening to. and I would make sure to captcha people if they set a lot of logs for grinding ender man or anything in general just to make sure they are not auto clicking and everything else. Another thing is I would love to help the servers experience by making sure everything is good with the server and keep the server healthy by making everyone become friendly.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

I have a good reputation for all the staff members on the server. I also want to get along with everyone so I would be able to go to all the higher up staff and talk to them if there's anything that I would need help with a mod or someone higher than a mod to ask a question from them if I don't know what a certain thing is. I would also love to talk to everyone on the staff team and players in discord if they need any help with anything on the server and get to know everyone and become friends and make the server friendly and not a toxic community. I would also love to communicate with other staff and players in discord and just banter with everyone. I'm Also active a lot and good at looking at dms unless I'm asleep if anyone needs help with anything on the server or just to ask a question in general. I respond fast in game and out of game if anyone needs anything. My most thing I love doing is helping people out and being nice to everyone and that's what I like to do.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: 

BusyJumboBoss, I asked him if I should I apply for staff or stay media rank and he said why not go for staff so I'm doing it and he already talked to me about how I still got to upload videos as a media rank too. 

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

I can most definitely meet the requirements of 12 hours a season on the server. I currently have almost 2 days of playtime on the server this map. 

What is your Discord?:

Zach_#9662

Additional Information (Optional):

I just Want to make the server a happy environment and get everyone along with each other rather than everyone fighting and being toxic to everyone and saying bad words to each other. 

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1
shewasnt19 Admin Staff
9 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Nice application! I have seen you around and can vouch on your activity levels! I would consider going through your application and correcting the spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes as that may make your application look more professional, precise and overall stand out to senior members of staff!

BusyJumboBoss Member
4 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Zxchxry_

I really like this application, I think that the length is good and I think you could potentially be a valued asset to the staff team, I think most of your answers were very professional and to the point, there was a few I found to be disappointing or confusing, this includes saying, and I quote "I worked for this team, not sure what server it was" isn't very useful for us a staff team to make our decision, especially if it comes to down to lack of experience,

I think that may possibly help to up your chance of being accepted was to be more personal, instead of wide spread and almost repeating answers, such as just saying, I will catpcha players, you could've used a more general term as that is a very niche and uncommon circumstance.

I do understand that I spoke to you about this application, or applying in general, but please try and keep it more prominent, as this will offer a higher chance of being accepted over other applicants.

Thanks, BusyJumboBoss 

Feel free to DM on discord if you have any further questions to my response.

Mournie Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Neutral

- The application Itself It's not that bad. The reason of why I'm giving you 0 is because the grammar used in the paragraphs needs to be re-elaborated. The text is way too repetitive and looks like you're always saying the same things just by putting the words in different orders sometimes. I'll give you a +1 if you'll make some changes and make it look more professional, It'll be worth it. Have a wonderful day! 😀

🔹Mournie.

Edit:

+1 since you actually listened to my reply and did a good job 💯

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Zxchxry_

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC. I will be forwarding your application to the next recruitment stage. This means you will be contacted for a interview.

Congratulations!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support