exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
Topic Locked
storenetheritegg Member
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

IGN (In game name): storenetheritegg  
What is your timezone?: EST 
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes 
Why would you like to become staff?: I have experience and i don’t like toxicity 
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I can stop dupers cheaters and toxic players 
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those affect the server positively?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: MrDucky might be able to MrMagic was a player on another server when i was staff and he can vouch that i was a good staff member. I love to problem solve and help people. I also like being able to help with things especially minecraft cause it’s one of my favorite games. 
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:yes 
What is your Discord?: BECKY BOY#7263

x 1 | x 1
shewasnt19 Admin Staff
9 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

Thanks for your application. Formatting is CRUCIAL! This is laid out unprofessionally and it's hard to read and understand what question you are answering. Furthermore, you lack the detail in most of your questions and you've missed out questions!

BusyJumboBoss Member
4 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

Unfortunately this doesn't meet our 350 word requirement, the layout needs work and I think it just needs some general checking over, good start but I hope you can redeem yourself soon!

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
12 months ago

Hey! This application has been denied for not meeting our requirements. Feel free to make another application!