exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff App Zuccuxburg
Topic Locked
zuccuxburg Member
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

IGN : Zuccuxburg
What is your timezone?:Cst
Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was former staff on Netherite.gg as a Mod  I was also Manager on HalosHut.org as well as Manager on Frost Mc 

Why would you like to become staff? Ultimately, being a staff member on exodus is a challenging and rewarding role that requires responsibility, good and strong communication skills, and Problem solving skills and with those skills and responsibilitys i feel like i can gain alot from exodus and create a safe and enjoyable place thats why i wanna be staff 

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience? As a staff member on exodus You have a Uniqu opportunity to make a postive impact on the community and i feel like That is Something i can do Help Talk And build up a great and positive community

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? Some attributes I have is I have great And strong communication As well as Experience  In the Minecraft staff scene  
Some skills I have is I can Listen and I can understand where most Members need help whether there mad or upset we have all been there so we should calm them down and help to the best of are  abilities. I can be professional at almost all times whether im really mad or calm I can keep some sort of professional ability and even if I slip up We all make mistakes that's what life is. the last skill I feel I can bring is Problem solving skills whether that includes tickets Ing problems or even hacking problems i can help break down the situation and figure out what to do from there 

Can any current staff members vouch for you? mr Ducky and formally staff nick 

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes I can
What is your Discord?:Zucco#8202

Additional Information (Optional): nope 

minegod5 Member
4 posts
2 topics
12 months ago

Good luck with your application! Good Format and decent experience and from your staff app you seem like a good fit for the staff team

+1 

shewasnt19 Admin Staff
9 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

Good application. 

Best of luck.

+1

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
12 months ago

Hello!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

Your application is now pending. Please contact me on Discord to arrange your interview. 

Rhys#2793