exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
yth Staff Application
yth Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): yth

What is your timezone?: EU CET

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No I have not.

Why would you like to become staff and If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?

I would like to express my interest in becoming a staff member for Exodus. As a long-time player of this game, I have noticed some areas where I believe I can make a positive contribution to the community.

One of the issues that I have observed is the lack of support availability during certain times of the day. As an EU player who frequently logs in during the morning, I have noticed that many staff members are not online during this time, which can cause delays for players who need assistance or are trying to start their day after the start of the week. By becoming a staff member, I hope to fill this gap and provide timely support to players who need it.

Another issue that I have noticed is the presence of base toxicity in the chat when staff members are offline or away from keyboard. While this may seem like a small issue, it can have a significant impact on younger players who may be more impressionable. As a staff member, I believe that I can help promote a more positive and supportive environment within the game, even when other staff members are not available.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

If accepted, I can contribute to the server in several ways. First of all, I possess excellent communication skills that enable me to convey messages and information to players in a clear and concise manner. Secondly, I am highly skilled at problem-solving and have a patient and dedicated approach to addressing issues that arise. Lastly, I am a non-toxic individual who is kind and respectful to everyone, which will contribute to a positive community environment.

Furthermore, I am knowledgeable in Java and experienced in resolving client-side and version-side issues. My multilingual skills, including being a native German speaker, beginner in Arabic and Spanish, and fluent in English, can help in creating a more inclusive and welcoming environment for players from diverse backgrounds.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I do not have any staff members who can vouch for me at this time, but I am willing to undergo any necessary testing or training to prove my worth as a staff member.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes

What is your Discord?: itona#0001

Additional Information (Optional): 

Thank you for considering my application. Please feel free to contact me if you require any additional information or have any questions.

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1
shewasnt19 Admin Staff
9 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Good luck with your application! I wish you the best and think that you'd be a suitable fit for the team.

+1 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello yth

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC! 

After reviewing your application, i have decided on this occasion to forward your application. If you have any questions, please contact me or the application team. I will contact you soon and arrange a date for your next steps!

Thank you again & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support