exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
VesuG Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: VesuG
What is your timezone?: Eu

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 

I’ve been mod on a couple of new servers that unfortunately didn’t last long but i am looking for some server that is stable and not going anywhere. 

Why would you like to become staff?:

I am very dedicated to helping people out and also improving the server my i aim to do eveything in my power to not only improve the server itself but keep players playing the server by my activity and being able to help eveyone out.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: 

I have played past servers which they get one report of a player doing something and then punish them which me i would like to investigate the situation and find full proof before taking any actions on anyone  and do my best to make sure it’s the right decision. I will also be active in and around the server / discord to be able to help everyone out

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? 

I am able to speak and communicate with the players and make fair decisions there for players will feel like they can come to me about questions or accusations of another player in the wrong 

Im also able to be active in and around the sever which is a huge skill in order to make all the players feel like there is active support / help

Although i am very helpful around the server i also can take jokes and humour in which i think is a huge priority in the server in building a relationship with the community 

Can any current staff members vouch for you? I do not

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes i often play 6-12 hours a day
What is your Discord?: Josh_Dev#

Buzzy_Bea01 Member
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey, 
thanks for taking the time to apply!

I'd just like to ask if you are able to name or describe the servers you have staff experience on, and what did being a mod on those servers involve/teach you?

Thanks, Buzzy

⛏ Buzzy_Bea01 [buzzy] 
 buzzy#7592
 bvzzyy@gmail.com

VesuG Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

I have been helper, mod on a few servers but currently I'm helper on zombiemc and close to promotion as told by the managers as I am active and helpful i can play 10 hours most days which means I can answer questions anyone has as of my previous experience on discontinued servers i am capable of mod+ but I can understand if my role will start lower. 

I have learnt lots from being helper, mod in servers such as the way to deal with situations and the way to resolve situations there for I can provide the best support possible .

BusyJumboBoss Member
4 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey I really like this application and think you could be a great addition to our staff team, if you could think of anything to help bulk it out and make it really personalised to you I think that would benefit you greatly, overall +1

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello VesuG!

Thanks for applying at ExodusMC! I will message you on discord or ping you on your ticket to book a interview for your staff application

Any questions beforehand please message me regarding!

Thank you again & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support