exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
application for staff
C3RV3X Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): C3RV3X

What is your timezone?: MTZ

Do you have any previous staff experience?: i currently do not have experience with being a mod/staff,this would be the first time i would get some experience

Why would you like to become staff?: the reason why i would like to become staff is when i saw busyjumboboss and the way he works with the community of exodus,i really am fit to help all exodus players,with problem solving in simple questions to hard questions, ive been really involved in the exodus community and whenever new players had trouble , i was there to assist them in what i could do with my best of knowledge with no need of help from staff,ive helped player from new to old,and thats why i would love to become apart of the exodus team, to learn more, and get better experience to help the exodus players of skyblock.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: i would help by/with finding cheaters,and players who decide not to follow the rules, i am really good at screenshotting players who choose not to follow the rules of the server in a fair manner, I will try to ban the cheaters who are using hacked clients,or players who decide to autoclick for an advantage over other players amongst the server.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? My 3 attributes i would posses in becoming  a staff member is, help all the server members with a positive mindset and not negative mood, this would be represented in a helpful/helping manner, i would like to  make sure all of the players are happy with the server, and treat everyone how we would like to be treated. Another attribute i would  possess is helping the server by finding/looking for any bugs and potentially finding dupes and other things that may ruin the server for other players of the server. The 3 skills i possess are,i am always positive and I'm always happy and i love to communicate to new exodus players who need help in the process of starting there island to finishing there island. 2 i am always down to vc with anyone from staff to players for helping them out or to hangout with and chill in the vc and have fun and positive mindset. 3 i can help players if there having a bad day,im always here to talk to anyone who needs it, i was struggling for a while also and im here for anyone who needs some help in life. This goes for anyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: busyjumboboss, and  i believe infoblock as well.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: yes i can i have about 40 hours of playtime and ive started the season a week ago.

What is your Discord?: C3RV3X#7524

Additional Information (Optional): i am always a positive person,and our  island is very postive so if you ever need anything let us know were here to help anyone who needs it.

Thank you :)

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello C3RV3X!

Due to recent event. I will be declining your application. You may apply in 2 weeks. If you have any questions, open a ticket! 

Thank you for applying 

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support