exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
yahootru unban appeal
Topic Locked
yahootru Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: Yahootru

Banned or Muted?: ban

Ban/Mute Reason?: logging while frozen, specifically because i was autoclicking

Length of Ban/Mute?: perm :(

Staff who Banned/Muted you?: subwaysub

Why should you be Unbanned/Unmuted?: not quite too good at the whole apologizing thing but ill admit i was using an autoclicker. ive literally been no lifing the server i really enjoy all aspects of it. i clicked and grinded legit for hours and still wasn't competing with top islands so i used my autoclicker to rest my hand. but in no way was i afk, ive sat at my desk the entire time i was running my autoclicker and fully attentive to the game. if there's a chance i could either forfeit some is top value for a reduced ban

Additional Information: Regardless what happens I had a lot of fun on the server with my friends, thank you.

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Yahootru

This has been resolved in a ticket! You have been unbanned. If you're caught autoclicking again, you will be perm banned with no appeal!

I do not want to see another punishment. Any questions, create a support ticket. If you wish to speak to me directly, open an admin ticket and ping me

Thank you & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support