exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
dELiciousz Staff Application
Topic Locked
dELiciousz Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In Game Name) : dELiciousz

Timezone: GMT-1

Any Previous Staff Experience: Yes, i have quite a bit of Staff experience on servers

VanityMC / Prison

ComplexGaming / Skyblock

ManaCube / Skyblock

Experience i got: I can solve the problems calmly, i don't make any actions without being sure about the problem, and i always look for a peacefully agreement, so i don't jump to conclusions without having the reason to do so

And im mature enough to not get emotions take myself and do something im not supposed to do

Why would you like to become staff?:

I have plenty time since, my life is quite done, i work, but i have enough time to be active +6h a day, i want to contribute to the well being of community, take this community to another level, i am mature enough to see whats right and whats wrong about anything since i have life experience

If accepted i can benefit for the good of the community, be a good Staff, so it will bring more players in since that's my objective, make this community well known, and get the server to be known to more players, so we have more playerbase on the server, since staff is supporting every player in server

What would you do if a Senior Admin is abusing their power?

I immediately contact the owner and Admins of the servers in regards of whats happening and what the person in question did, because we want to keep community clean and good for everyone else on the server so they enjoy their time in the server with quality staff members and quality servers because that's what im aiming for, giving this community the playerbase it deserves, since it's a great server, so we need great staff like the one the server already have that supports new players and everyone, the key is to be respectfull to everyone, that way we get respect back :)

I don't know much staff on the community, but i hope to get to know them, and enjoy the tie we have here on the community since thats the more important thing its well being with everyone

If accepted, how can u improve the servers experience? I can improve server experience by giving the right support to players/staff thats the most important, replying to any questions anyone as, and giving the help they need to get their questions solved, and replying to tickets and being active

Can u meet the requirement of 12h per season? Yes i can, i can play +6h daily sometimes even more than 10h daily

Whats you discord: d3Liciousz#1910

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello dELiciousz

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

After reviewing your application, this is what i have to mention!

- Requirements

You have not met the 350 word requirement. This is necessary in order to allow me to review your application and hitting this criteria shows the effort you will put into your application. Don't worry, you are able to edit your application to achieve 350 words

- Additions from me

I would like to ask you a question regarding moderation within the server!

"What would you do if an senior admin is abusing their power. You have to act fast!" Bare in mind this is very risky due to the fact that they have commands that can ruin the server.

Any questions regarding your application, please create a support ticket. If you want to speak directly to me, open a admin ticket and PING me! I will respond to you when i am available!

Thank you again & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Again dELiciousz

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted, and you have passed your voice interview!

You will be contacted by Ocation regarding your position to Helper!. We have decided to allow you begin as a helper due to your brilliant answers on each question! All information needed will be given to you by Ocation

If you have any questions, please create a support ticket. If you wish to speak  to me directly, please open an admin ticket and ask for me!. I look forward with working with you.

Congratulations & Enjoy ExodusMC

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support