exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
EmilyLuvzzU Staff Application
Topic Locked
EmilyLuvzzU Member
1 posts
1 topics
24 days ago

IGN (In Game Name): EmilyLuvzzU

What is Your Discord?: My discord is emilyluvzzu

What Is Your Timezone?: CST (Central Time)

What Realm Are You Applying For?: Gens, Skyblock, Prisons and Dungeons.

Do You Have Any Previous Staffing Experience? (If yes, please list them and explain your experience):

Community Manager @ GuardianMC:

GuardianMC was a Java x Bedrock crossplay economy survival server, with a low playerbase. Guardian averaged around 10-30 players a day, and it was owned by a friend of mine named Vibes. Vibes was a known server owner back in 2020 - 2021, and when he decided to start Guardian, he entrusted me to be a SrAdmin for the server. My job as a SrAdmin was to help moderate chat, talk to the community, help with tickets and support, and do my normal staff duties. I later got promoted to Community Manager and did very well at it. My job as a Community Manager was to manage the community aspect of things, host events, giveaways, and game nights for the community, and do a decent bit of chat moderation. My main job was to manage the community aspect of things though. The server later shut down after a few months though due to the owner being unable to pay for it.

Mod @ KyitroMC

KyitroMC was a Java x Bedrock network, which consisted of 3 gamemodes. Those gamemodes were Factions, Skyblock, and Survival. I started as a Trainee there after Guardian shut down, and I had to do around a week of training before being promoted to helper. I was a helper for around a month. My job as a helper was to help out with community support, help with tickets, and do minor chat moderation. I was considered the most active staff for a while while everyone else was busy, and I later got promoted to Mod. After a few months though, I got demoted due to one of the staff managers bias toward me after finding out a few personal things about me.

Helper @ WickedPrison

Shortly after getting demoted from kyitromc, I applied for helper at a server called WickedPrison. WickedPrison was a 1.12.2 java prison server, which consisted of a lot of custom features. Those features were custom enchants, elements, prestige enchants, rebirthing, ect. My job as a helper was to moderate chat, help answer questions that players had, as well as dealing with tickets. The Staff manager discussed giving me a promotion to JrMod for a while, but sadly he had left due to some personal drama he had with the owner. The owner then hired a staff manager to help deal with things, and he decided to purge the staff team and let me go as a helper.

Helper @ PassionsMC

Shortly after being let go off the WickedPrison Staff team, I applied for a server called PassionsMC. Passions was a Java x Bedrock crossplay survival server, which averaged around 20-40 players a day. I was a helper on Passions for around a month or so. My job as a helper was to help answer players' questions, help with tickets, and deal with a little bit of chat moderation. I resigned after a month of being staff though, due to personal and mental health reasons. I then stopped staffing until early 2024.

Admin @ MineWonders

A few months or so after resigning from PassionsMC, I got Media rank at a server called MineWonders. MineWonders was a 1.20+ Java Survival server which averaged around 5-10 players a day. It wasn’t a big community, but It was a project I was helping a friend with. I later got trusted with being an Admin, and I was an admin for around a month until the server died down and the owner shut it down.

Manager @ StarryNightMC

Currently, I am a manager at a server called StarryNightMC. StarryNightMC is a Skyblock server originally based off cosmic sky. However, we are trying to move away from that aspect with the help of the community. My current job on Starry is to manage the community, deal with tickets, help with eco and content balancing, as well as media management. I’m currently working towards earning the trust to help manage staff too, but currently, I manage community and Medias mainly. I have been a manager here for the past few months and I’ve done exceptionally well at it, and I have balanced and designed a lot of the things on the server. I am also working on a survival setup of my own to allow starry to use for a survival realm.

Owner @ CupidMC

As well as managing starry, I also own a server with Vindkaldar called CupidMC. CupidMC is a java x bedrock economy survival server, and we are currently in our beta release season.

Why do you want to become staff on ExodusMC?:

I want to become staff on ExodusMC because I enjoy the server a lot, and I would like to assist and help anybody with whatever they may need. I believe all players deserve the same decency and respect as anyone else, regardless of your bias / liking towards them. I want to be the staff member that is there for everyone in the community, without being biased. I believe all staff members should hold a professional manner, without being biased.

What 3 skills do you have that you believe will assist you while being staff on ExodusMC?:

I do not in any way think I am "better" or "superior" to any other applicant. However, If I had to list 3 qualities about myself, I would say that I am kind to everyone, I'm easy to communicate with, and I'm willing to not be biased. I am very good at socializing and being kind to other people, and I will punish people accordingly, no matter if they are friends or not. I believe if someone breaks the rules, they should be punished regardless of how close you are to them.

What 3 weaknesses do you believe you have that you would like to improve on while being staff on ExodusMC?:

Honestly, I don't have many weaknesses, but if I had to say a few, I would say that I would like to improve on my social anxiety, life skills, and cognitive skills. I was diagnosed with Autism when I was 6, and I have always struggled with certain life skills, social skills, and cognitive skills. I would like to improve on those as much as I can. Even if it means people have to be strict with me and tell me the full truth for it to happen.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Yes. I am a manager for StarryNightMC. I can easily make time for Exodus Though :)

How much time are you able to put into the server on a daily / weekly basis?:

Honestly, I am able to be on anything if I'm not busy irl or asleep. I don't really go out much so I'm able put a minimum of 3-4 hours a day on most days besides sunday. I'm always busy on Sundays and will never be available then.

Additional Information (Optional):

I don't have much else to say besides that when things are instructed to me, its better to be direct and truthful to me. I also want the staff team to know that despite me sounding "Male" in vcs, I am a girl. I'm just trans, I go by She/Her pronouns :)

Last edited: 24 days ago