exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Alcine | @1337.Apeiron | Staff application
Topic Locked
Alcine | ZWRKS Member
1 posts
1 topics
5 months ago

IGN (In Game Name): Alcine

What is your Discord?: @1337.Apeiron

What is your timezone?: GMT/BST Work shift patters so sometimes im more active in night some im more active during the day

What realm are you applying for? (Skyblock, Gens, Prisons): Prisons

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (If yes, please list them and explain your experience): I priorly ran a Prisons server from 2017-2019 That was around 20-35 active and have the following and some on top What to look for when a user is Cheating/Exploiting, How to tell when members are using hacks such as Nuker, KA, Baritone, AC's and several more. 

Why do you want to become staff on ExodusMC?: I would like to become staff for Exodusmc Because i enjoy the server and the overall amazingly positive vibe that not only the staff offer but the players as well. I personally feel that i could bring my Prior experience and make a difference within the server

What 3 skills do you believe you have that would assist you while being staff on ExodusMC?: 1. I can bring my knowledge of how hacked clients run and work and what to look for within there movement // playing style to detect weather someone is using an Exploit/Cheating while playing.

2. I can use my Social handling and talking skills to make sure that Situation never get out of had to a point that it can deteriorate the server and harm the profile that the server has.

3. I am a mature person and understand the importance of keeping a professional style / profile as well as keeping all conversations as MATURE as can be.

What 3 weaknesses do you believe you have that you would like to improve upon while being staff on ExodusMC?:

1. I Focus too much on the detail, This meaning that i will Focus on certain things within someone's approach // how they act. 

2. I Tend to struggle to say no, this can make it to if someone asks for help i will never say no and always help out.

3. I Have adhd witch can make it hard at times for me to stay on topic.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No

How much time are you able to put into the server on a daily/weekly basis?: Daily 2+ weekly 10+ Depending on work schedules

Additional Information (Optional): I Come to Exodus in my free time when i am not working and i am applying to try and help out, Weather i get accepted or not is not going to change how i view the server or how often i play. at the end of the day we all come here for fun and for me its a safe haven, i come here to enjoy myself and use the server as a relife from reality to take myself away from all of the bad stuff in life as i work 40-75 hours a week you can assume some days i wont be able to get on because of that. 

ALCINE / JAXX

I power my imagination to make things happen

# Dupe$tash ON TOP

Ask in general to get me a exodus store coupon for my viewers ;)

M7L35 Manager Staff
39 posts
1 topics
5 months ago

Hello,

Thank you for applying for staff on ExodusMC.

We are happy to tell you that your application has been set to PENDING.

Please message me on Discord (m7l35) to schedule an interview.

Kind Regards,

Myles

M7L35 Manager Staff
39 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Hello,

following on from your interview, you have been set to ACCEPTED.

Please message me on discord (m7l35) to get you all set up.

Kind Regards,

Myles