exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Destify's Staff Application
Topic Locked
Destify Member
2 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: Destify

TZ: EST

Yes I do have previous staff experience on 3 servers. I've been a Junior Mod on a server called Quantum Mc that was deleted by a developer, an owner of a many discord servers with 300+ members, and I'm an admin on a server that I'm currently working on with my developers and the owners of the server.

I would like to become staff on Exodus because I feel like I see some staff members on sometimes but not all the time and I feel like I could fit that gap of time that is being missed for moderation on the server when other staff members are not on. I can take late night times on the weekend and sometimes from 5-10 P.M. I am enrolled in school so some days I may not be able to get on for long but I will get on as much as I can those days. Im in football so I have games and possibly the playoffs so I might not be able to play some nights. After football ends for me then I will be able to be on much more than I would in the football season. 

I can help the server improve by my moderations and help to those in need of it when playing on the server and those players might think that this server is really good and share it to their friends because of the moderation skills. 

I don't think any staff member really knows me besides the Moderator named ImBaihu. We have talked recently just about the game and they assisted me with some problems I had.

Yes I can 100% meet the 12 hour requirement, most likely more than that.

My discord is Destify#3575

I would like to say thank you to anyone who reads this and I hope that you can choose me to help out with this server! I want to help this server grow because it is made fantastically but it just hasn't gotten out there as much as it should be! I want this server to be the best of the best! 

-Destfy <3

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Destify!

Your application looks good, Thank you for mentioning me to vouch for you. I do admit there's nothing negative about you. You're a nice player and I am happy to assist you!. It looks like you haven't me the "350 minimum word requirement" This could possibly lead to a immediate rejection. Personally, I would like to see you start as trainee and see how you do working along side I and the staff team!

Click here for tips on the application

See if you can add to some of your past staff experience. For an example, any past events of moderation, how many players vouched for you etc.

Goodluck!

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Destify! 

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC. 

As Baihu has mentioned we do look for our applications to meet our requirements with no little than 350 words. Please could you edit your application to meet our requirements and then I can check over it again.

Thanks!

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Destify!

Thank you for editing your application. 

Your application is now pending, please contact me on Discord to arrange an interview. 

Rhys#2793

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Destify!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC

I regret to inform you that you have been DENIED

The reason behind this answer is due to the fact you’ve been inactive and loss of interest in this role!

We look for determind, active and mature members!

Enjoy ExodusMC

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support