exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ItsMeNoobie's Staff Application.
ItsMeNoobie Member
1 posts
1 topics
11 months ago

IGN: ItsMeNoobie

Timezone: GMT+3

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do have  staff experience and I can provide you with some Positions I've got in the past such as:

RoseMC --> Manager/Dev (currently) 

Magnus --> Mod

ConsiderdMC --> Admin then promoted to Dev

GraveMC --> Helper

PlasmaticMC --> Owner

there's a lot more server's that I can't recall right now...

Why would you like to become staff?: I like the network and for the knowledge I have right now aswell as the long time that I've played this game for; I could improve the server positively by helping others and I also played on ExodusMC for couple seasons so Overall I could say I have a very rich / wealthy knowledge on how this game works.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

if accepted I could improve the server by helping those in need and also helping the new players to the network, I am a non-toxic individual who is kind and  also respectful to everyone, which will contribute to a positive community environment  I could help on whatever players need "commands" or "buildings for farms" or even "items explaining" I love being positive and welcoming to make ExodusMC a better and better place as much as it could be.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

1- I'm myself familiar with many plugins and those stuff so I can handle to fix something, if it's indeed and make a positive impact.

2- when it comes to me I love the teamwork; so I can be an affective staff member when Higher staff members wants help with anything and I love to work as a team, and if it happens to me being the one in charge of handling the situation I believe I have the right amount of informations and knowledge in Skyblock realm or any other realm that could be published in the future to solve the problems that's facing me.

3- I'm good at communication ,kind, helpful and active person so I could be around to help players with all the aspects of the server, also providing the members with a nice and smooth experience; so when it comes to ExodusMC it's a growing network also it's Greatly arranged and I think as a staff I could have an eye kept on it to make all the players have a "fair enough" gameplay.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: not many staff members that I think could vouch for me but, Stekkz knows that I'm a server Manager and Developer for a really long time now (I've made a lot of servers setups in the past so).

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes, I do.

What is your Discord?: ItsMeNoobie#8221

Additional informations (Optional): Thank you for considering my application. Please feel free to contact me if you require any additional information or have any questions.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
11 months ago

Hello ItsMeNoobie,

We are delighted to inform you that your application for a staff member position at ExodusMC.org has been successful! On behalf of the entire ExodusMC team, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations on your acceptance. Your dedication, skills, and passion for our community truly stood out, making you an excellent addition to our team.

At ExodusMC.org, we strive to create an exceptional Minecraft gaming experience, fostering a vibrant and supportive community. As a staff member, you will play a vital role in maintaining a friendly and enjoyable environment for players of all ages. Your commitment to ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and assisting players in their Minecraft journey will contribute significantly to our server's success.

We are impressed by the skills and qualities you showcased during the application process. Your extensive knowledge of Minecraft mechanics, ability to communicate effectively, and willingness to collaborate with others make you an asset to our team. Your prior experience in moderating or administrating Minecraft servers, as highlighted in your application, further reinforces our confidence in your abilities.

As a staff member, you will be entrusted with responsibilities such as enforcing server rules, providing support to players, monitoring gameplay, and engaging in community events. Your dedication to maintaining a positive atmosphere and promptly addressing any concerns will help us cultivate a thriving and inclusive community for our players.

We value teamwork and encourage staff members to collaborate, share ideas, and support each other. As you begin your journey with us, you can expect guidance and mentorship from experienced staff members to help you acclimate to your new role. Together, we will work towards the shared goal of creating an exceptional Minecraft experience for our players.

If you pass the interview stage you will find a google drive folder which is an comprehensive onboarding package that includes information about our server, staff guidelines, and your specific responsibilities. Take your time to familiarize yourself with the provided materials, and don't hesitate to reach out to our staff management team or fellow staff members if you have any questions.

Once again, congratulations on joining the ExodusMC.org team! We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to the positive impact you will make within our community. Your passion for Minecraft and commitment to fostering a welcoming environment align perfectly with our vision.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our server. We can't wait to see your skills and dedication in action!

Best regards,

ZxenMC - Platform Administrator & Staff Manager

Staff Management Team

ExodusMC.org

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support