exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Straylie's Staff Application (Fixed)
straylie Member
1 posts
1 topics
11 months ago

IGN: Straylie

What is your timezone: GMT+2 

Do you have any previous staff experience: Yeah I have some on smaller minecraft servers.

Why would you like to become a staff: I would like to make the server a better place for everyone.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively

3 of the “Skills” i would think helped me the most as a member of the staff team

1. i would say myself that i'm a nice guy in general i try to help people as much as i can (dunno if i would call that a skill but it definitely helps alot with being a staff)

2. I'm online a lot, so if there's someone that needs to be punished I can deal with it quickly.

3. i will always be quick to join if there's something urgent that needs my presence

3 of the attributes i have is

1. I can sit for many hours and test stuff without doing anything else

2. i can code a bit (not anything special)

3. i learn really quick

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: i wouldn't really say that any staff could vouch for me as i only really talk to Ocation (Rhys) and Stekkz

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: im gonna play alot more than that

What is your Discord?: OliverB#0002

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
11 months ago

Hello Straylie,

We are delighted to inform you that your application for a staff member position at ExodusMC.org has been successful! On behalf of the entire ExodusMC team, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations on your acceptance. Your dedication, skills, and passion for our community truly stood out, making you an excellent addition to our team.

At ExodusMC.org, we strive to create an exceptional Minecraft gaming experience, fostering a vibrant and supportive community. As a staff member, you will play a vital role in maintaining a friendly and enjoyable environment for players of all ages. Your commitment to ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and assisting players in their Minecraft journey will contribute significantly to our server's success.

We are impressed by the skills and qualities you showcased during the application process. Your extensive knowledge of Minecraft mechanics, ability to communicate effectively, and willingness to collaborate with others make you an asset to our team. Your prior experience in moderating or administrating Minecraft servers, as highlighted in your application, further reinforces our confidence in your abilities.

As a staff member, you will be entrusted with responsibilities such as enforcing server rules, providing support to players, monitoring gameplay, and engaging in community events. Your dedication to maintaining a positive atmosphere and promptly addressing any concerns will help us cultivate a thriving and inclusive community for our players.

We value teamwork and encourage staff members to collaborate, share ideas, and support each other. As you begin your journey with us, you can expect guidance and mentorship from experienced staff members to help you acclimate to your new role. Together, we will work towards the shared goal of creating an exceptional Minecraft experience for our players.

If u pass the interview stage you will find a google drive folder which is an comprehensive onboarding package that includes information about our server, staff guidelines, and your specific responsibilities. Take your time to familiarize yourself with the provided materials, and don't hesitate to reach out to our staff management team or fellow staff members if you have any questions.

Once again, congratulations on joining the ExodusMC.org team! We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to the positive impact you will make within our community. Your passion for Minecraft and commitment to fostering a welcoming environment align perfectly with our vision.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our server. We can't wait to see your skills and dedication in action!

Best regards,

ZxenMC - Platform Administrator & Staff Manager

Staff Management Team

ExodusMC.org

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support