exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
boros21 Member
1 posts
1 topics
11 months ago

IGN: .EmphaticMedal43

Discord Tag: EmphaticMedal43 #4965

How old Are you: Currently 17 But on October i will be 18

Java/Bedrock: Bedrock

Past Staff Experience : yes,i am Currently mod on ZedarMc Server. 

Why would we add you as a staff? : I Saw that in your server there is few staff online when i play maybe because of time zone but that time player need help. i also saw many player are toxic in chat but noone is there to punish i will help you in that.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
11 months ago

Hello EmphaticMedal43,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at ExodusMC.org. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and your dedication to contributing to our community. After careful consideration and review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application at this time.

We received a significant number of applications, and the selection process was highly competitive. We had to make difficult decisions based on our current staffing needs and the specific requirements of the role. Please know that this decision does not reflect on your abilities or potential.

We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for gaming and community involvement. There may be future opportunities at ExodusMC.org or elsewhere that align more closely with your skills and aspirations. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will not be discouraged from seeking other positions in the future.

If you have any questions or would like feedback on your application, we would be happy to provide constructive feedback to assist you in your future endeavours. Please feel free to reach out to our support tickets for any inquires   

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining the ExodusMC.org staff team and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, ZxenMC

Platform Admin & Staff Manager @ ExodusMC.org

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support