exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Skyt0r Staff Application
Skyt0r Member
1 posts
1 topics
11 months ago

IGN (In game name): Skyt0r
What is your timezone?: IST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:  GraveMC - Manager  |  KomtyaMC - Manager  |   ThunderMC - Sr.Mod  |  PvP Paradise - Helper  |  RoyalMC - Head Admin  | Honestly I don't have proofs of any of these mentioned above, except one, being me resigned or left months ago.
Why would you like to become staff?:Being a staff member is really good for the member, and ofcourse, for the server itself. For instance, the server being more popular could and ofcourse has much more amount of hackers / griefers / exploiters  / and the people who breaks the game through various glitches. Ensuring that they're stopped and making the server a fair competitive experience for everyone  is a difficult task in itself. I think staff members are a great part of Minecraft Communities and help greatly with the moderation and balancing of the server. Moreover, I'd like to become staff to increase my staffing & moderation and the server's competitive experience by helping each and every member in every possible way I can. Today all servers, including ExodusMC, are on their toes to make a fair competitve experience for all players which isn't possible without staff. It's a challenging task to moderate a huge network with tones of new and active players to help out and I seem to be fit for it perfectly. I look forward to help out ExodusMC
 If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: if accepted, I could help the server grow and enlarge to a greater extend. I could make a positive impact on the server with my skills which include being positive , kind , helpful , friendly and hard working. I think I and we together can get ExodusMC on the top server lists one day. I could help whole heartedly and I have the time, passion, dedication, knowledge and experience for the same. Being a Exodus member for almost 8months now, I beleive I can be a great addition to the server as a staff member.I would make sure that every player has a fair experience on the server and no one have any unfair or undue advantage under any circumstanses. I'll ensure that the chat would be appropriate for everyone to communicate, with no harmful, nsfw, racist, or abusive content or languages including sluns for all players to interact.
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? The  attributes I have is great and strong communication and helpfulness as well as good and enough experience  In the Minecraft staffing community and servers.For me being playing Minecraft for almost 3 years I believe I have enough experience and knowledge about Minecraft itself and ExodusMC's skyblock realm particularly with other gamemodes that might appear in the bright future like Lifesteal and Prison. Moreover, my knowledge and passion could be of great help and a great addition to ExodusMC to help out and would affect the server positively. Furthermore, I possess a great talent which includes the abilityto undrstand the problems of user and fix it if it's really under my control. Lastly, I can handle discord tickets and chat really great and ingame chat too. With all of these, I'll be one of the best staff member.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:Yes
What is your Discord?:Skytor#9999
Additional Information (Optional):I am a 14 y/o boy with some great Minecraft talent and video editing skills and now wants to work here

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
11 months ago

Hello Skyt0r,

We are delighted to inform you that your application for a staff member position at ExodusMC.org has been successful! On behalf of the entire ExodusMC team, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations on your acceptance. Your dedication, skills, and passion for our community truly stood out, making you an excellent addition to our team.

At ExodusMC.org, we strive to create an exceptional Minecraft gaming experience, fostering a vibrant and supportive community. As a staff member, you will play a vital role in maintaining a friendly and enjoyable environment for players of all ages. Your commitment to ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and assisting players in their Minecraft journey will contribute significantly to our server's success.

We are impressed by the skills and qualities you showcased during the application process. Your extensive knowledge of Minecraft mechanics, ability to communicate effectively, and willingness to collaborate with others make you an asset to our team. Your prior experience in moderating or administrating Minecraft servers, as highlighted in your application, further reinforces our confidence in your abilities.

As a staff member, you will be entrusted with responsibilities such as enforcing server rules, providing support to players, monitoring gameplay, and engaging in community events. Your dedication to maintaining a positive atmosphere and promptly addressing any concerns will help us cultivate a thriving and inclusive community for our players.

We value teamwork and encourage staff members to collaborate, share ideas, and support each other. As you begin your journey with us, you can expect guidance and mentorship from experienced staff members to help you acclimate to your new role. Together, we will work towards the shared goal of creating an exceptional Minecraft experience for our players.

If u pass the interview stage you will find a google drive folder which is an comprehensive onboarding package that includes information about our server, staff guidelines, and your specific responsibilities. Take your time to familiarize yourself with the provided materials, and don't hesitate to reach out to our staff management team or fellow staff members if you have any questions.

Once again, congratulations on joining the ExodusMC.org team! We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to the positive impact you will make within our community. Your passion for Minecraft and commitment to fostering a welcoming environment align perfectly with our vision.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our server. We can't wait to see your skills and dedication in action!

Best regards,

ZxenMC - Platform Administrator & Staff Manager

Staff Management Team

ExodusMC.org

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support