exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Gabodapilo staff application
Gabodapilo Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: Gabodapilo

AGE: ok so im 13 soon 14 now i do belive im very mature for my age 

timezone: CET Norway

staff experience: yeah i do carry some experience as i have been sr.mod on hybridmc but i quit for some personal reasons and atm im mod at RLS its a new mincraft
server u may ask what have u learnt from those staff experiences well i have learnt how to stay calm in any situation i have learnt how to take insults and control my anger i have also gotten very good at helping others and solving problems

why would u like to become staff: i would love to become staff on this server because just by taking a look at it i could see the potential and i belive this server could benefit from me being staff in any way possible and i hope yall consider me as all i want is good for this server and i love the community and would love to support them back by becoming staff

if ur accepted how can u improve the server: well im a good promoter i can stream on twitch i can make tik toks and that should bring some new players and il very good at understanding and helping others and that i think can improve the server

what 3 skills as staff should help:
1. well as i said im very calm it dosent matter if i get cursed at if i get threatened i will stay calm at all time  
2. im also very good at solving problems and ending heated agrements im also very good at helping others and understanding people
3. i dont know if this helps but i have just started learning about web and game development if thats ever needed
4. im a hard worker put me up to a task and i will finish it 

any staff that can vouch for ya: not any staff on this server

can u meet our season reqs: ofc i can 12 hours is nothing 

discord name: gabodapilo#7102

additional info: pls dont just instantly denies my application cus of my age im soon 14 and i belive im mature aight hope yall consider me

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
12 months ago

Hello gabodapilo,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at ExodusMC.org. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and your dedication to contributing to our community. After careful consideration and review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application at this time.

We received a significant number of applications, and the selection process was highly competitive. We had to make difficult decisions based on our current staffing needs and the specific requirements of the role. Please know that this decision does not reflect on your abilities or potential.

We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for gaming and community involvement. There may be future opportunities at ExodusMC.org or elsewhere that align more closely with your skills and aspirations. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will not be discouraged from seeking other positions in the future.

If you have any questions or would like feedback on your application, we would be happy to provide constructive feedback to assist you in your future endeavours. Please feel free to reach out to our support tickets for any inquires   

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining the ExodusMC.org staff team and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, ZxenMC

Platform Admin & Staff Manager @ ExodusMC.org

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support