exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
HayesInRage Staff Application
HayesInRage Member
1 posts
1 topics
12 months ago

Hello Staff Members of ExodusMC, my name is Hayes and I would love to join the staff team. 

What do I have to offer?

1. I am a very active player and staff member. 

2. I am very mature for age 14 and get along with everyone that isn’t ignorant.

3. I have plenty of experience being a staff member such as being able to calm down arguments, being able to understand the people in the community which leads to clear understanding, I am very cooperative and understanding of situations in order to resolve them. I am able to find the truth of nearly every given situation such as how arguments start, bugs in the game, ect. I don’t argue with anyone, but only try to speak the truth or use facts in situations. 

4. I listen to any staff role above me when given an order unless the order is unreasonable in which case I would seek higher authority help. 

5. I am very good at collecting data by staying in the community to figure out what people would want added.

6. I love playing Minecraft Servers and love to help build them or see what can be done for improvements

7. I’m always willing to help with any issue of the server such as files not working properly, crashing, lag, ect.

8. I am a quiet person at first, but after a little bit of trust I open up more and get more interactive with fellow staff.

Why should I be picked for staff?

I should be picked for staff because of my experience with situations and experience regarding server development which could lead to better ideas, efficient configuration, ect. I am a good role towards servers due to my personality and since I stay out of trouble to keep a good name for myself and the others it could affect. I am a respected person of the community, but due to my maturity I have been called a robot a couple times. I also am a hard worker especially towards servers. Servers are tons of fun to me so when I like them I  love to work towards every new milestone.

Thanks for anytime spent reviewing my Staff Application and I wish you all a pleasant day- Hayes

minegod5 Member
4 posts
2 topics
12 months ago

You Didn't use the Format we Provided Could you edit your staff application and use our Format to apply.

Font and size is also hard to read.

Last edited: 12 months ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
12 months ago

Hello hayesinrage

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at ExodusMC.org. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and your dedication to contributing to our community. After careful consideration and review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application at this time.

We received a significant number of applications, and the selection process was highly competitive. We had to make difficult decisions based on our current staffing needs and the specific requirements of the role. Please know that this decision does not reflect on your abilities or potential.

We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for gaming and community involvement. There may be future opportunities at ExodusMC.org or elsewhere that align more closely with your skills and aspirations. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will not be discouraged from seeking other positions in the future.

If you have any questions or would like feedback on your application, we would be happy to provide constructive feedback to assist you in your future endeavours. Please feel free to reach out to our support tickets for any inquires   

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining the ExodusMC.org staff team and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, ZxenMC

Platform Admin & Staff Manager @ ExodusMC.org

Last edited: 12 months ago

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support