exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
SnapYourPP's Staff Application
SnapYourPP Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): SnapYourPP

What is your timezone?: MTN / Central

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have past experience ranging from HCF, Skyblock and Prisons servers. I was a builder / mod for ViperHCF when it was in its prime. I was also Manager on IceMC, server closed down so no longer working for the owner.

Current Staff Experience:

IllicitPVP - Owner / Store Manager

ValenaMC - SrAdmin

Why would you like to become staff?: Most people start off by explaining why they want to become staff, but id like to go deeper into this. The reason why I want to become staff on ExodusMC is because the server has much more potential that what it currently offers, I feel like ExodusMC has a lot of room to grow in the community and grow as a team. I would love to become staff on here, because I can assure that this community and server will grow much more than it currently is. I can bring maturity, professionalism and a community to ExodusMc. I have lots of experience working with rude and upset players, as well as punishments in-game and on the discord. There's 2 sides to me, the jokester side where I am friendly and can pop a few jokes in voice calls, and then the professional staff side, where I take everything really seriously.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I can improve ExodusMc by bringing a bigger player base and community, whether its comp players or casual players. I can also improve the server by handling tickets and in-game reports in a quick and orderly manner.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

3 Attributes:

- Communication: I'm always on top of things when it comes to communicating with staff or players.

- Confidence: I'm always recognizing my worth and value when it comes to staffing servers.

- Personal Drive: I always push myself to the fullest even when im tired or not feeling good. I try to stay motivated to complete certain tasks and make sure that I complete them on time.

3 Skills:

- Organizational Skills: I am very organized, in my daily life and with my staffing on other servers. Creating notes and key things that might be used to punish a player or island.

- Attention to Detail: I'm always checking over my work, and making sure that every step is correct and filled to its fullest potential.

- Teamwork Skills: I work with a team on a daily basis, so I know how to act and how to play a part in completing goals.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Buzzy_Bea told me to apply, as I have great knowledge of staff commands etc.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes, usually play 40 hours a week.

What is your Discord?: Snap#0745

Additional Information (Optional): Just would like to add in this section, that I have skills building, configuring, website coding and creating graphic images / logos. I work as a Freelancer on my free time away from school and such.