exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application - Vukkky
vukkky Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: Vukkky
What is your timezone?: NA CST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I was a mod on archon for sometime, but that was quite a bit ago.

Why would you like to become staff?:

I am highly dedicated to ensuring that all players have an enjoyable and fair gaming experience. I am always willing to go the extra mile to help others and provide support where needed. I am familiar with many of the common issues that can arise on a Minecraft server, and I am confident in my ability to handle them professionally and efficiently.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: 

In terms of my qualifications, I am skilled in managing player interactions, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts. I have experience moderating chat and monitoring player behavior to ensure a safe and friendly environment. I am also familiar with plugins and server management, and I am always eager to learn more.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? 

I am able to communicate effectively and clearly, I am able to explain rules and procedures to players and help them understand any issues they may have. Patience is a virtue, especially when dealing with players who may be upset or frustrated. I am able to remain calm and patient even in difficult situations, and I am able to de-escalate conflicts and find solutions that work for everyone involved. I am skilled at analyzing complex problems and finding practical solutions. When issues arise on the server, I will be able to evaluate the situation and provide solutions that are effective and efficient. I am able to think outside of the box and come up with innovative solutions to problems. This can be useful in coming up with unique events, challenges, or activities for players to enjoy on the server.

Overall, my communication skills, patience, attention to detail, problem-solving ability, and creativity will all help me to contribute positively to the server and enhance the overall experience for players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unfortunately not
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes, i could even play 12 hours in a day.
What is your Discord?: TiTo#7621

Last edited: about 1 year ago