exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
Topic Locked
Bhavya1610 Member
2 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): Bhavya1610

What is your time zone?:  GMT

Do you have any previous staff experience?:  Yes, I have past experience of being staff in multiple servers, a few examples being OPBlocks, Skylands and PVP Ville. I am also currently staff as a helper role in another server called TearfullMC.

Why would you like to become staff?:  I would like to become staff because my interest in becoming a staff member on your fast-growing Minecraft server, Exodus. I have been playing Minecraft for many years now and have always enjoyed the community aspect of the game. As a dedicated player, I have seen first hand the positive impact that a great staff team can have on a server and its community, and I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be an asset to your team. One of the other reasons on why i would like to join is that I am drawn to Exodus is its commitment to creating a safe and inclusive environment for players of all ages and backgrounds. As someone who values these same principles, I believe that I would be able to help uphold them as a staff member. I have experience moderating online communities and understand the importance of being fair, consistent, and responsive to player concerns. I am also able to remain calm and level-headed in high-pressure situations and can communicate effectively with both players and other staff members.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I can improve the server experience by being quick on any action that I will need to take on a player, as well as that I will be part of the community and help anyone that would require assistance in game.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you possess that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?  
3 attributes that I have which will affect the server positively is that I have very good communication, and this is very helpful because I can get my point clear to people pretty much instantly. My 2nd attribute is that I am very patient, this is helpful because in a Minecraft server there is a high possibility that I will encounter players who are frustrated, upset, or simply having a bad day, and for that I will need to be patient and understanding when interacting with them. My 3rd attribute is that I am Very fair and not biased at all. This will be very helpful for the server because it would mean that I will always look at both perspective of the situation before taking any actions. My 3 skills which I possess which would be positive for the server is that I will be responsible for moderating the server, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts between players. The second skill is that I have a strong technical background, with a good understanding of Minecraft gameplay, commands, and server administration. And my final skill is that I am very good at working as a team and i will be collaborating with other staff members to manage the server, resolve issues, and provide support to the players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:  No, I am not familiar with any of the staff members that are currently working.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:
Yes, I will be able to easily meet that requirement.

What is your Discord?:
Bhavya1610#0718

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello,

Your application has been moved to pending, please contact me on Discord to arrange an interview.

Rhys#2793