exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
FallsLoot's staff member Application
FallsLoot Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago
  1. IGN (In game name): FallsLoot 
  2. Age: 15 years old
  3. What is your timezone?: CET ( Central European Time )
  4. Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I do have 2 past staff experience, sadly i don't have any proof/evidence. The servers I was staff at were : TakeLand and Meganel. Meganel doesn't exists anymore, due to bankruptcy.
  5. Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to become a staff, beuacase I've been playing exodus about half a year now, and I would love to help growing the server even into more numbers, I also love to help, and give tips to new players, or help other players with their problems, like reporting a bug, and more of those things that people ask for.
  6. If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I could impore the server experience, by helping out new players, how to create an island, or how to used that and that, it might help to make the players stay on the server, not to just join and leave after 10 minutes, since no one is responding to their questions.
  7. What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? : The attributes, as like Responsibility, you don't want to hire someone who doesn't know how to do this and this, you want someone who knows what they are doing. Being active, helping out players, being nice toward players, Thats what it takes to become a good staff member. I would still focus on making and improving player base and skyblock or other gamemodes more efficient, and fun to play.
  8. Can any current staff members vouch for you?: ZxenMC
  9. Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Of course I can.
  10. What is your Discord?: FallsLoot#3334
  11. Additional Information (Optional): My name is Dominika, I am studying last year of primary school, I live in Czech Republic, I speak English, Russian, Slovakian and Czech, Lately, I've changed my username from Kroniikz_exe into FallsLoot, so not alot of people might know that it's me.

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello!

Your application does not meet our requirements currently, you have 1 week to further improve your application or this will be moved to denied. 

Any questions feel free to ask below!

Thanks!

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
11 months ago

Hello FallsLoot

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC! On this occasion i will not be forwarding your application. I have decided to render this application inactive. If you have any questions please ask a member of staff!

Thank you again & Enjoy ExodusMC 

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support