exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
CheckTheTime's Application
CheckTheTime Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):
CheckTheTime

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, please check my attached resume.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MXsMzolNT5kX5VSpb_2CP3ZRGREaVlGf8sQT2u7PBY/edit?usp=sharing

Why would you like to become staff?:
I would like to become part of a great community for many reasons. One of the main reasons is because I enjoy helping people in general. I have always been a kind and helpful person. Another reason is that I think I can interact with the community and become the bridge between staff and the community, step it up, and really help this community.

If accepted, how can you improve the server's experience?:
As I have answered in one of the previous questions. I would like to become the bridge between the community and staff. Moreover, I would like to expand my experiences and skills as a staff member, which can be further used to contribute to improving the server's experience.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you possess that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those affect the server positively?
- Hardworking - I am able to work towards a set goal that will affect the server positively, and looking for ways to improve the server
- Dedication - Similarly to hardworking, dedication is something I can "put my heart" into. By doing so, efficiency increases and the work is better.
- Maturity - Maturity and professionalism is something very important within communities. Having to hold yourself to a higher standard as you have more duties and responsibilities is needed for a good community.
- Creativity - I am able to bring abroad ideas that will benefit server as a whole, such as events. Other than that, thinking outside of the box allows server to be unique and enjoyable.
- Organised - Being organized is another important trait, as being organized can ensure communications are effective and allows players to understand better. Especially for new players, who are in a whole new community, being organized can assist their way into the community.
- Community Orientated - Being community orientated is being the bridge between players and staff. We should be actively listening to players and try and accommodate to what they want, and make their experience on the server as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:
Yes

What is your Discord?:
!Check#1239

Additional Information (Optional):
Thank you very much for all of your patience and time! I know that this is quite a long application. I hope you all truly enjoyed my application and hope I get positive feedback!

With Gratitude,

Jason

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey! Thank you for applying at ExodusMC

Congratulations, you're application is being forwarded to the next processing stage. I will contact you regarding a time/date of when i can interview you!

Thank you!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support