exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Bran03 App
bran03 Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): Bran03
What is your timezone?: Eastern Time Zone
Do you have any previous staff experience?:ExodusMC- Helper

ManifestMC- Helper

Archon - Helper

Mine Superior - Helper

Nasa - Trail Mod

Vanity -(old) helper, (new) Mod

Milkys Paradise - SrMod/Discord Manager

Westwood- SrAdmin

ArticMC- Manager

CombatCraft- Manager

ArorusMC- Manager 

Why would you like to become staff?: Looking to farther my resume. Onto bigger servers, and continue to learn.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: Bring my knowledge and suggestions to help improve the server and gameplay. Also more experienced then most in what to look for in players that are trying to bend the rules/are cheating.
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? Lots of knowledge in servers, and the game mode. Also have the ability to screen share with Echo. Have also made adjustments in ECO's to make it more balanced for many servers before.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Some of old staff members may remember me
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: yes, without a problem
What is your Discord?: Brandon1#3777
Additional Information (Optional): Staff proof is available if need, dm me on discord.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Bran03! Welcome back. Thank you for applying

You're application is being forwarded. Next stage is your interview! I will contact you soon regarding a position

Congratulations!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support