exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
StierLord's Staff Application
StierLord Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): StierLord
What is your timezone?: GMT+4
Do you have any previous staff experience?:  

2017- Moderator: Survival, skyblock, creative, bunch of gamemodes. • I started working at a place called Medieval Realm. I had helped them set it up, be their advertise manager and help them with the trailers and etc. When the released arrived we hit around 50+ players, once again the players loved my work, I was very friendly, since it was just a survival game, there was no chaos and drama. Then after 2-3 months I had quit since the players had fallen down rapidly. Hence I resigned.

2019- Moderator: Competitive Skyblock • While scrolling down through MCM, I found CorruptedMC, I applied and was accepted by Milan as a helper, now I feel I have done extraordinary on that server. I stayed up nights helping the server (before and after release) together, found bugs, everything. When the release came out, most of the players liked my work and personality. The staff had a good connection with me, and I am close to them to this day. However due to miscommunication, the server had been shutdown.

2020- Moderator: Competitive Factions • VibePVP was a very popular faction server, it had hit around 500 players on official release. I worked well with the staff team, contributed towards the decision making and worked before beta. I have learnt multiple things on factions and that helped harden my core of faction knowledge. I was able to find out multiple skills in relation of factions. However, the server shutdown due to issues.

2020- Sr.Mod: Op factions. • When I applied for Cadet Gaming, I had received helper, then was promoted from helper to Senior moderator. It has a decent sided playerbase, and it had few development issues and player toxicity plus where the higher ups were very lenient on players. I have learnt a lot of things on factions over here, and this has improved my experience throughout faction's game mode.

2020- Helper: Competitive Skyblock. • Right after CorruptedMc had finished, the server had shut down due to multiple reasons, that's when I met Galaxy through MCM, he gave me a application, I signed it and I got helper. He thought me a lot of things, how to be a perfect staff member, and how to stay motivated through difficult times. I was a helper on ChaosCraft, this server is owned by RKY and mOdest (youtubers). It has had more than 600 players on the server and 2,000+ joins. I worked wonderfully, I had connected with the staff team, as well as the player base, I feel I had done really good for my job, and I am still in contact with them. That server has thought me what to do in various situations. Then resigned due to development issues.

2020- Manager- AstroCraft • Right after that, A player I worked with approached me with a position to be part of the management team. I accepted it. I had recruited wonderful and strong staff, recruited developers, managed community as well as miscellaneous such as logo's, builders. I did almost everything on that server, however the owner then had a prostate cancer and no longer could fund the server, hence quit the project. This is where I learnt most of my skill sets and managing skills.

note, these are not all the servers I have worked on, these are only servers that have been a massive impact on my experience and career.

Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to be part of Exodus journey to become a massive community, and meet all the kind of people on the way. If I am selected to be part of your team, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously. Another reason I am applying for Exodus= is that I enjoy social interactions, Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. Respect, I always respect the owners and the administration team of Exodus. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient, professional, and very mature. This is why I feel Exodus would be a success.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

I have a very positive past experience with working on servers, the fellow staff team think I am wonderful, fun to work with, and least problematic, I have multiple vouches from multiple server owners, staff team, admins, etc. I want to be part of the team because I always wanted to be successful, and success is what drives me to do a good job. Knowing the fact that my hard work and perseverance will help me achieve greater professional success is what keeps me going. I feel that aligning the server's vision and values with my own is one way to achieve that. I am very calm and kind person, so the players and staff team would have no issues with me at all. I would represent the server with passion and tranquility

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

I have a unique timezone, which would be 3 hours ahead of UK time, as well as 12+ hours ahead of NA time, this would provide your team with more staff flexibility timing, where players would like to hop on the server to troll/grief/hack during dark hours, where everyone would normally be asleep, People who love to go from server-to-server, causing harm by either attempting to duplicate items to ruin the economy or just hack in general, are most active during the darker hours of any given server. I can assure that these players are dealt with accordingly in a timely manner. I have a very strong sense of communication skills as well as situational skills which lets me to remain calm in very needed and pressured situations. I feel I got the expertise and the communication skills which drives me to be a good staff member and a 'people person'. I possess a combination of skills and experience that make me stand out from the crowd. I feel I will be able to communicate towards the players using my very calming attitude. I will always be able to help players. I feel I would be able to improve the community needs. If I get accepted, I will make sure I do everything in my power to support the server. Staff should be able to talk with players, and be clear with what they say. They should talk to members when the chat goes silent, not excessively, but not silent. Staff members should be able to multitask, without becoming overwhelmed by the pressure which affects their rate of performance. They mainly would need the experience with the plugins included in the server. Staff members would need to be very kind and respectful to set a good example to other players, and I am able to do that!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I have attached a PNG file, with all my ex senior staff members vouching for me, as well as I have attached a link to my MCM account for more vouches, and etc.
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

I will be able.
What is your Discord?: 

kenann#5276 (StierLord#7566- backup)
Additional Information (Optional): 
https://builtbybit.com/threads/stierlords-management-services-free.610570/

*edited due to text mishaps.

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Stierlord!

Thank you for your excellent application & for applying at ExodusMC!

I will be forwarding your application, this means that your written application has been accepted and its all down to a voice interview! I will contact you and request a time/date when you're able to join me for an interview!.

Congratulations!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support