exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
FactionsAnt Staff Application
FactionsAnt Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): FactionsAnt
What is your timezone?: I am est but play from 6pm-3am est so I play some AU timezone
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I used to be staff on Arcadius we ran a few sky block maps and a bunch of competitive factions maps worth over 1k, I was a Sr. Admin and head of the strikes team and leader of mac ssing, https://i.imgur.com/uJ9Ydrw.png, https://i.imgur.com/uJ9Ydrw.png, here is proof.  I also was head of the Staff team, I would do interviews and applications and promotions/demotions
Why would you like to become staff?: I want to become staff because I am always helping players in chat, as well as I can improve the server greatly.I also notice players who should be muted, banned for cheating, and who need assistance in discord chat
If accepted, how can you improve the server's experience?: I would improve the server by catching hackers because I am good at ssing, I would assist players in chat, and I am also very good at finding bugs, dupes, and any other exploits in many game modes. Also, I can get players to play the server because I am known in the Factions community.
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you possess that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? The attributes I most possess are consistently being active and nice towards the players on the servers. I am also very funny if staff would want to talk sometimes. I would also say another attribute is I am very focused on improving the player base and the gamemodes for the players.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I know the staff members on skyblock see me on a lot. Or the Marketing person Meloco
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes easily I joined this map 7 days late and already have over 48 hours of playtime.
What is your Discord?: Ant #2546 it's a little weed guy profile picture
Additional Information (Optional): Yes, I smoke weed, no it doesn't effect me i've been a stoner for 6 years, I will smoke in discord on facecam for staff ofc. I'm very experienced with staffing so let me know if you think i'm good enough!

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello FactionsAnt!

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC! I will be PENDING your application!. What does this mean? This means that your ready to be interviewed. If you pass your interview you will become staff and your written application will be accepted! I will contact you soon to arrange a time!

Congratulations & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support