exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
PandeNek021 Staff Application
PandeNek021 Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): PandeNek021

What is your time zone?: PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I've been staffed on Minecraft servers. First, one was on a server that no longer exists called DecronicMC, it was a skyblock server. On it, I was the discord manager. My job was to look over all tickets, answer them, and make sure that nothing was going wrong throughout the discord. I was also put in charge of looking over staff applications and picking the ones that were the best to interview to see if they’d fit in the staff team. Another thing I was staff for was a mod pack that no longer exists called Hypatios, for this Minecraft mod pack I was the Builder Manager and also Staff Manager. As builder manager, my job was to watch over the other builders making sure nothing was messed around with, but also everything was made towards the theme set during the time the pack was a thing. As staff manager, I was tasked to watch over the other staff team members making sure that they were properly doing their job and not causing mistakes with the player base. Now onto the present staff experience, the first being a Helper on MidnightSky. As a helper, we are supposed to answer tickets and also deal with any questions that the players have for the server. The other present staff experience will be with the Inclusive mod pack and the network that it’s connected to Bedrock Nexus. I am an Admin for both the network and mod pack, but also working towards being a Staff Manager. For my Admin job, my task is to answer any questions that the player has, I also am currently in charge of finding any builders that want to help out with making spawn/hubs for the mod packs that are connecting to the network. I was also a Helper on Feather Client, as a helper, I am tasked to work on tickets as a support member. I’m an Admin for ElementalMC Lifesteal SMP, dealing with mostly any tickets people may have or questions.

Why would you like to become staff?:

I feel like you should consider me for being a part of the staff team because of my past knowledge of how servers work and how to deal with player concerns/issues they can have. I have worked with another applicant on running/managing servers in the past year. I was an Admin/Manager on the server and I was put in charge of support tickets, Staff Applications, and also I was a builder during that time so I made some of the builds that were put into the server. Now I don’t just want to use this as an example of why I would like to be a part of the staff team. I want to be a part of the Staff to help the community as a whole, I want to make sure that I can bring out excitement for the server as much as I have for it to the players that are playing it. I want them to see the server as a safe place where they can grind for being the top Island or have fun playing with friends. I want to be able to monitor any issues that have shown up why they are playing and bring them up at meetings so we as a group can go over what needs to be fixed or changed to make the player base more forgiving for any of the issues that the server can have. ExodusMC is a server I like being a part of and watching it grow throughout the seasons.

If accepted, how can you improve the server's experience?:

Making sure the rules are being followed, but being active within the community and the server makes sure everyone feels safe and is having a great time.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you possess that will assist you as a staff member and the server? How will those affect the server positively?

Great in being active within the community to see what the players and other staff members think abt., the server. A neutral party won’t side with anything unless the argument has both parties telling what happened to finalize the right outcome. Great dealing with tickets and keeping the rules in place

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Partner/Jr Mod Frostdragonzz can 😀

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes

What is your Discord?:

PandaNek021#6444

Additional Information (Optional):

Last edited: about 1 year ago
FrostDragonZz Member
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Who u? (Kidding) +1

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello! Thank you for applying

This staff app is rendered inactive and denied! You may reapply in 2 weeks. Any questions please contact a staff member!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support