exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
CantRod's Staff application
QuiteRacist Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):

CantRod
What is your timezone?:

GST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HylexMC (Discord-8k,Ingame- 500 avg) - Helper - Resigned

HCRiots  (Discord-1k,Ingame- 50) - Mod - Closed down

PvPBeach/Nyte (Discord - 2k,ingame 100 or something) - Mod - closed down

SteelPvP (Discord-2k,Ingame- 100 @ peak) - Mod - Active

GWN (Discord - 10k) - Sradmin - Owner deleted

Why would you like to become staff?:

I want to become staff as I believe I can bring a positive vibe to the playerbase and the staff team,along with being active and having the ability to catch cheaters.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

I can easily deal with issues under pressure/Help players with mostly hard to help with issues as I have loads of experience,which has help my problem solving skills alot,Which I believe will benefit the players experience alot,not to forget I can also be very active,and be online ingame to catch cheaters,help players and the other duties of a staff member

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you possess that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

Attributes - 

Consistent - I can answer players and help them out consistently in a fair and non-biased manner

Adaptability - I can adapt to hard to deal with issues and learn from them to better deal with such issues if it happens in the future

Objective - I can deal with issues under pressure and can do so with no/minimum issues.

Skills -

Problem solving - I can solve normally hard to deal with problems due to my previous experience in staffing,which has taught me alot and since ive staffed many times of servers,I can deal with almost all kinds of issues

Preventing arguments - I can prevent players from having heated arguments with my ability to communicate effectively or if needed mediate disputes in a neutral manner,and if none of this helps to close the argument,I can remind the players to either take it to DMs or stay respectful and reminding them of the rules

Catching rule breakers - I can understand the difference between a cheater/good player/Laggy player,which helps me to minimize the amount of false bans I do,but there is ofcourse the possibility of a false ban as I am human. Due to this,I am very careful in who I ban and make sure to have more then sufficient evidence of them cheating.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: 

No

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

Absolutely

What is your Discord?:

Insomnicc#1652

Additional Information (Optional):

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello cantrod!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC.org. It seems that you have gotten some questions wrong. You'll need to edit and show how those attributes and skills will assist exodusmc positively! I will DM/PM you regarding this reply!

Thank you again!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

QuiteRacist Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

@ZxenMC I have edited my response,please check.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Again CantRod

Thank you for editing your application for ExodusMC.org. I have decided to forward/accept your application to the next processing stage. The next stage will be a voice interview! This will be the final stage to your application. 

I will contact you regarding a time/date of when you're available for this!

Thank you again

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support