exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Brentispro Staff Application
Topic Locked
Brentispro Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):
-> Brentispro

What is your timezone?: 
-> Indian Standard Time(IST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
-> Indeed, 
S.mod(WinterMC)
Mod(ZombiePVP) 
Helper(ZenPVP)
Helper(Mcgames)
Owner(McHub)
Why would you like to become staff?:
-> its beacuse i wanna help out you and the community while you dont have to do much of any work cuz i can handle alot of stuff myself. Quite frankly i also want the experience of being a staff in your server and check out how you have handle stuff and also get some tips and tricks for myself on some situations or some things that i wont know myself. I could have applied in any other server but i like your server quite honestly and would love to get close with the developers and staff and also make new friends :D and wanna help you relax and take some duty off your shoulders and help out the communtiy wherever i can, Testing stuff lilke bugs and suggestion for new ideas and be honest in situations and not be biased
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:
-> Currently i dont see anything wrong but as i get more involved in the server the more i can help you guys improve the server experience
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? 
->  Honesty, Dedication and Team work.. If you are asking about mine i think its team work and honesty and ill put my dedication into the server if the staff team and owners are chill to me and also friendly (which i hope u are)... If i decide to do something i most likely end up finishing it :D, 
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
-> i dont think so.....
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:
-> Indeed i can 
What is your Discord?:
-> #8132
Additional Information (Optional): I wanted to add that i love working as a team member and love helping out wherever and whenever i can, Hope you good luck for the server!!! 

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Brentispro!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC.org, You're written application has been ACCEPTED.  You have now succesfully moved on to the next stage of the recruitment process. Which is your voice interview!

Congratulations!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support