exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
flamboyXD's staff application
Topic Locked
flamboyXD Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):flamboyXD
What is your timezone?:GMT +5.30
Do you have any previous staff experience?:i dont have much experience being a staff member. but ive witnessed my friends geso im familiar with the rules and my limits

Why would you like to become staff?: i feel like it would be an amazing experience and also interesting.i would love to get to know everyone and help them as much as i can.i havent been on the server for a long time but i would give it my all to be a good staff member and satisfy every player.i would love to help the staff team and help the server as it developes and grows.i would advertise this server to a lot of my friends and get them to have fun too.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I will be online for atleast 12 hours a day and ill be online on discord for most of my time so i will be able to reply and help others quickly and im also a very reliable person i love helping others and ill glady do any work given to me

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?im a very outgoing person i love meeting new people and helping others,im also a very quick learner so ill read the rules a lot and ill study them in order to help the server,ill also be online 24/7 as i only play on exodusMC 

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Infoblock would glady vouch for me ^^
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:i could easily meet this requirement without a doubt

What is your Discord?:flamboyXD#4937 feel free to dm me 

Additional Information (Optional):looking forward to working with youll and creating many new memories together

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello Flamboyxd

After reviewing your Staff application for ExodusMC.org, I have decided on this occasion I will not be processing your application further. We look for determined, professional and quality applications that show your potential as a staff member!. It also looks like you didn't understand some of the questions that were being asked. 

Please don't worry as you do have another chance in 14 days from now! For next time be sure to read: How to apply for staff created by me to assist the community!

Any questions please create a support ticket and the support team will be with you shortly!

Thank you again & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support