exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
FZBI Staff Application
Topic Locked
FZBI Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN FZBI
What is your timezone?: EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: on danish servers i have
Why would you like to become staff?: i would like to become staff because i like the server and its gonna be a server that im gonna play alot on and i think with all my staff experience its gonna help the server grow and be better than it already is.
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: i will be on alot (both mc server and discord server) to help people fx with bugs and just helping them if they have a proplem. 
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? so im a team player so i will ALWAYS be there if someone need help. im always positive like fx if there is a thing and the hole staff team cant fix it, then i will do it because i dont give up. im trust worthy and i think thats a BIG part of being in a team and just have a little more access to the server than the normal player have.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:  yes InfoBlock
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: yes off course
What is your Discord?: julemanden08#3976
Additional Information (Optional): im kind and understanding

Last edited: about 1 year ago
FZBI Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

im also kind 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello FZBI

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC, Unfortunately on this occasion i will not be processing your application to the next stage. We look for determined, quality and effective apps that show us your potential as a staff member! Feel free to apply again in the next 2 weeks!

Any questions please feel free to open a support ticket!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support