exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ImSadAsAlways Application
Topic Locked
ImSadAsAlways Member
3 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): ImSadAsAlways
What is your timezone?: EU (GMT+1) 
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staffer on some Italian and English servers, one of the best known as English server was vanity (mod), I have experience as supporter,chatmod,helper,mod,admin,manager
Why would you like to become staff?:I really like the server and would like to support it
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:I'm very online and could provide support, I've been playing for a long time and I know a lot of bugs and I could find some bugs (like the one I reported yesterday of the wood at /forest) and I could give some new features
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:I'm very good at figuring out who cheats or bugabuses, I'm very online, I'm active in chat and I can help in many things to find bugs and I have many plugins and I have a lot of experience in prison/skyblock/factions suit
What is your Discord?: $ sad#0025
Additional Information (Optional):

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello ImSadAsAlways

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC, I regret to inform you that i will be DENYING your staff application. This application shows no dedication, the majority of the questions are unanswered. This application is concluded as a "troll" application.

Another reason behind your denial is the fact that your are immature and have had multiple punishments and warns from the staff team. Maturity plays a big part of being a staff member.

Any questions regarding this denial please contact me via ticket or in-game.

Thanks again & enjoy ExodusMC

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support