exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
FranticRushz_ Staff Application
Topic Locked
FranticRushz_ Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Requirements
Ability to speak English fluently: Yes, I'm an Australian Citizen (my Main Language is English, No other languages known)
Ability to be active: Able to sink in many hours. Would easily hit 12 hours of playtime if not quadruple it. 
Minimum requirement playtime of 12-hour playtime: I have much higher than this playtime, not in season 8 however, I explain this later in my application.
At least 14 years of age: Currently 17 years old, turning 18 in may.
Must have a microphone: Currently using a headset microphone, but it gets the job done.
Must have Discord: Yes and my Discord tag is listed below.

IGN (In game name):

Frantic Rushz_

What is your timezone?:

AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

It's been a while since I last played Minecraft and although I have had some staff experience I will just say I have none currently as I can not remember the server.

Why would you like to become staff?:

I would like to become a Staff member to be a part of such a special thing and do everything in my power to make the server better for as many people as possible.

If accepted, how can you improve the server's experience?:

I think I would fit in as a staff member because I enjoy helping players no matter the circumstance. I have always been someone who tends to get involved with the community, and I enjoy helping others in general by making them enjoy their Minecraft experience by ensuring that all of their questions are answered, whether it's through discord or in-game to the best of my ability. If there is something I am unsure about I will inform myself to make sure all the information I give out is accurate. Not only is it important that every player knows that we are here to keep the community safe and to ensure that all rules are followed, but it is also important that they know we can also be nice and fun to be around, even just for a basic chat.

Exodus has brought me a ton of fun, after returning to Minecraft servers after a few years and seeing Skyblock be annihilated I was happy to see that there is at least a good few servers still out there. I want to continue that feeling I felt and try to show other players that there are still some good Skyblock servers out there (Casual Hypixel Hater).

If I'm given an opportunity as a staff member on Exodus, I'll give all that I can to make the server a better place and an enjoyable environment for all players.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

My best 3 attributes in regard to Minecraft would most likely be: Warm Hearted, due to the fact that I'm sympathetic and kind which should allow players to talk to me easier and make sure chats run better. / Maturity, meaning I take responsibility for my actions, I know my limits and can see the risks with each of my choices, and that I can react with equanimity./ Honesty, Honesty is important for many obvious reasons, but also for respect. If a staff member or myself were to do something wrong or see something that is wrong, it should be reported, not kept a secret, especially if asked. This will lead to problems being solved quicker and hopefully less dramatic results from the error,  hence making the server run better.

My best 3 skills in regard to Minecraft would most likely be: Multi-tasking, meaning I'm ab le to multitask, without becoming overwhelmed by the pressure, as an example I should be able to manage multiple conversations at once, even while working on a project of my own./ Communicative meaning, I'm able to talk with users and be clear with what I say. Also try to keep the chat alive, not excessively, but not silent./ Openness, in regard to being open-minded, which can be important to see a player's perspective, imaginative, creative, and insightful, with insightful meaning showing an accurate and deep understanding (Minecraft Vet), therefore I am able ot help players out with any sort of Minecraft related questions with high confidence in my response.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not too sure.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

Yes should be no problem, Important to note that I didn't play season 8 (This was due to me having schoolies, doing final exams for school, and celebrating finishing school)

What is your Discord?:

Frantic#2661

Additional Information (Optional):

It is important to note that on this server I was caught using an auto-clicker in season 7.

Edits were made (removing highlights, fixing fonts (Due to me copying in some definitions and suiting it towards the Minecraft theme) and also adding in requirements, due to me forgetting them. 

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello FranticRushz_

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

After reviewing your application, I have decided ACCEPT Your application.

You will be contacted within 48 hours for a chance to join me or another admin in a voice interview!

Congratulations & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support