exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff application
Topic Locked
ItzStormizn Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): ItzStormizn

What is your timezone?: IST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes.

Why would you like to become staff?: I want to become a staff to help the server grow and enhance. I believe that my development and management skills will benefit the server alot.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I have a very good amount of experience in development. I can develop gamemodes like Skyblock, Lifesteal, WoolWars, The Bridge, Survival, Bedwars, Skywars, etc. We can add these gamemodes into the server as these are very popular. I also have a very good amount of experience in Managing Bungeecord servers.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will asist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?: My development skills, my administrative skills, and my ability to work in a team. I can learn things quickly.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes ; Manager @ ImpactMC 

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes

What is your Discord?: Stormizn#9741

Additional Information (Optional): Nope.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello ItzStormizn

After taking a look at your application, i will be concluding this application with a DENIAL 

The reason following this conclusion is that the current staff team is doing well and feel like we can have 1-2 more staff members that have a brilliant application and follow the requirements for that application. You have failed to give us the 350 word requirement  and due to this, i will not  be advancing your application to the next stage

Thank you for taking some time to apply at ExodusMC! If you have any questions please open a support ticket. If you wish to speak to me directly for any issues or questions upon this application, please open an admin ticket and request for "Baihu"

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support