exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ReformedVex's Staff Application
Topic Locked
ReformedVex Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): ReformedVex
What is your timezone?: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience?: 

CryMC - Staff Manager

PrismHost - Support Agent

Solicit - Helper

Mined.gg - Mod/Media Manager

FineFarms - Sr-Mod

IslandNW - Developer

Why would you like to become staff?:

I have plenty of extra time during summer break that I just waste by doing nothing. I would like to contribute that time to bettering ExodusMC. I think with my previous experience staffing on discord and in-game, I am well prepared to handle a bigger server like Exodus. I enjoy dealing with tickets and discord issues, but I also love staffing on the actual server. With my skills, I believe Exodus would be a good place for me to advance and better my staffing experiences. With all of the extra time I have during summer break, I would rather utilize it by helping grow Exodus rather than wasting it doing nothing.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I can improve the servers experience by giving players supports if they have any queries or issues. I can also help by being in tickets frequently and also being ingame/on discord in order to punish rule breakers, help other player/staff and give suggestions in order to improve the server's experience for everyone.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: TearXo (TearXo#9302)
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes! I can play upto 7 hours daily everyday.
What is your Discord?: ReformedVex#8096
Additional Information (Optional): Thanks for reading my application!

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey ReformedVex

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC!

After reviewing your application, it has occured to me that you haven't hit the "350 word requirement" Its critical to achieve this criteria so we can have a thorough look through your application!. It is brilliant that our manager TearXO can vouch for you!

You can expand within some areas to achieve the 350 words. You can tell us about your experience more in depth, like solutions to problems and such!. 

You have 48 hours to edit your application. Failing to do so within the time set will render your application Inactive and DENIED

If you have any questions regarding your application, please don't hesitate to contact me. Open a support ticket to ask your questions there, if you would like to speak to me directly. Open an admin ticket and ping me/ask for baihu!

Thank you & Enjoy ExodusMC!

Last edited: about 1 year ago

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again, ReformedVex

It has been 48 hours. Your staff application is rendered inactive and now DENIED

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC. You may reapply within 2 weeks if you wish to do so!

Any questions please open a support ticket. If you wish to speak to me, open an admin ticket and ping me!

Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support