exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Icy's Staff App
Topic Locked
IcyPvPYT Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): My IGN is IcyPvPYT

What is your timezone?: My timezone is EST.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes on a server called Zero Network and was rank helper. I did the following of making sure players were following TOS, Following Servers Rules, And Etc...

Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to help moderate the mc server and discord server

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I will make sure players are following server rules and so the minecraft and discord TOS. I will also make sure non of the staff members are abusing their ranks / permissions since that could be dangerous for the community. And if staff did abuse their roles I would then take recordings of it and send it to a honest and good higher staff member that can take in charge of this or an owner.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No and No.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes I can reach the goal of 12 hours per season or I could maybe get more as well.

What is your Discord?: Icy#2179

A person has reported a staff member for racist comments: Unfortunately they have no evidence What can you do to resolve this!: I would first do some research about the person and ask the player if they remember their name or ign. I will basically look thru their socials and personality and I will try to ask a owner if they can look at old chat messages. If I find proof of any kind of the staff member being racist I will takes clips of the voice or message and send it to a higher up staff that is loyalty or an owner.

What did you do in the server to make you a good staff: I will make sure players are following rules and tos, I will make sure other staff are also following rules and not abusing their ranks and are friendly to other members and staff.

What's your area of expertise (Commands, plugins, moderation etc):  Well i'm a developer myself so I'm good at commands such as ./mute (player) (time) (reason), ./ban (player) (time) (reason), ./kick (player), PinataParty, and more as well too.

Past experiences (How popular were you? How well did you handle situations): It was easy due to most of the server was dry and had like 5-10 players on daily. And if somebody tried hacking and I see alerts I would go in vanish and tp to them ASAP. I will check for an hour or two then dip and if it happens again I'll stay longer. If someone was spamming in chat I would also mute them and their wouldn't be many spammers their were maybe like 1 every month or week and we had formats of how long they need to be muted or banned for depending on how many times they did it by doing ./info (player) and would pop up info about if they gotten banned and stuff. And looking thru you will find out how long they gotten punished for a reason and if its the same one look back and mute or ban them for a certain time. Also if players were begging for stuff from me I would say "No Sorry I'm Broke Lmao" So that the player stops or I would vanish so my name is gone and if they did spam they would get a warning and I would type it to them and if they didn't listen I would mute them. So this is how my past experienced worked if there is any questions please let me know and I'll let you know as soon as I see the messages.

Additional Information (Optional): N/A

Last edited: about 1 year ago
ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello IcyPvPYT!

Thank you for taking your time to apply at ExodusMC

Just like InfoBlock has mentioned that its critical you reach the "350 Word Requirement". The particular reason for this circumstance is that hitting this criteria allows us to thoroughly review your application!.

You have 48 hours to update your application with the necessary and relevant information we need. I can give you some help on what you can add!

- What did you do in the server to make you a good staff

- What's your area of expertise (Commands, plugins, moderation etc)

- Past experiences (How popular were you? How well did you handle situations)

I would like to ask you a question so please answer accordingly:

- A person has reported a staff member for racist comments. Unfortunately they have no evidence. What can you do to resolve this!

I will be looking forward to hear back from you. If you don't respond in 48 hours. Your application will be rendered inactive and denied immediately 

Best of luck & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again IcyPvPYT!

Thank you for editing and answering my question. Your application is now set to PENDING. This does not mean you've been accepted. We will be looking more into your application!.

You will get an answer within 48 hours!. If you have any questions regarding your application. please feel free to contact me (Baihu#5624 or Rhys#2793) If you have any questions about anything else, please contact a general member of the staff team!

Best of luck & Hope to see you Saturday December 3rd @ 3PM EST for the release of ExodusMC Skyblock Season 8

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again IcyPvPYT

Sincere apology for the long wait. Your application as been ACCEPTED 

You will be contacted and an voice interview will be arranged with me or Ocation!

If you have any questions please create a support ticket. If you wish to speak to me directly, please create an admin ticket and ask for Baihu (Me)

Congratulations & enjoy ExodusMC