exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application | sasuke187
Topic Locked
sasuke187 Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name):
My ingame name is sasuke187

I am currently 16 years old but in a few months I am going to be 17.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was active on the server HotPvP.de for 8 months as a moderator and later also senior moderator and assistant staff manager. On HotPvP I have daily supported people in Discord as well as in TeamSpeak.
 course I also know about Minecraft cheats, I have in my time as a HotPvP moderator only very few miss bans happened, but the latest in the
TeamSpeak support conversation have clarified.
Next I was in the team of the server "Spieleoase.net" for 1 year, there I was 6 months moderator and about 7 months senior moderator after I decided to leave the team. I also learned a lot about what it's like to be a moderator, and later I did administrative tasks in the Spieleoase team, such as coordinating the moderation team and supervising the content creators.
These two servers were PvP networks, one a SoupPvP based server and the other based on BedWars and ClanWars BedWars.
Also, I have a recording capable PC with which I can record evidence of the ban.

Why would you like to become staff?:

I really like the Server and his features, I would like to support the server with my skills and contribute my abilities

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

Because I am from Germany, I have no problem with possibly supporting German players and helping them. Furthermore I have a lot of experience what it means to be a moderator, whether it is on a Discord server, TeamSpeak or Minecraft server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I don't think so since I haven't really been in contact with the staff team yet.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

For sure I can meet your requirements of online time!

What is your Discord?:

My Discord name is !Jannik#7562

Additional Information (Optional):

I would be very happy if I could get a chance as a staff member because I have never been on a SkyBlock, SkyPvP or Prisons server in a staff team. My average online time is between 8 and 14 hours a week, but it can be more.

Kind regards
Jannik 

-> Media Rank on ExodusMC.net <-

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey sasuke187!

Thanks for applying at ExodusMC!

After reviewing your application it appears to me that you have successfully passed the "350 words minimum requirement". This is brilliant because we look for long applications that can be compared and read considerately, it also shows the effort you're willing to put into the application!. Anyway, enough of that, furthermore i would like to ask you a question regarding moderation which will show us how you will act upon a violation of the rules in-game. Your answer will be judged upon detail and how close your answer is from perfection. 

"An ExodusMC staff member is treating his friend like he's way above a member, potentially allowing him to be racist on the server"  How would you act (Remember you're a trainee not a mod in this situation)

Please reply to this within 48 hours or your application will be rendered inactive and will be denied. I will give you a message on discord to alert you that your application has been replied too. I am looking forward to your answer!

Goodluck & Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

sasuke187 Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey, first of all I am very happy that my application has convinced you.

If I see something like this, the first thing I would do is ask the staff member why he is doing this, then I would contact the Head of Staff and present the situation to him with evidence. I would say that my job is done from that point on and the further procedure is in the hands of the Head of Staff.

Kind regards
Jannik

Last edited: about 1 year ago

-> Media Rank on ExodusMC.net <-

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again sasuke187

Swift transition, congratulations. After speaking to Ocation, your application has been ACCEPTED. You don't need to answer the question. Don't worry about that! If you already have, that's perfect!

Please Contact me FestiveBaihu❄#5624 (Find my discord on the ExodusMC Discord) to arrange a voice interview which is the next step for this application!.

Once your voice interview is completed, you will be contacted once again within 48 hours of completion.

Thank you again for applying at ExodusMC!

Last edited: about 1 year ago

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support