exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Bhavya1610's Staff Application
Topic Locked
Bhavya1610 Member
2 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN (In game name): Bhavya1605
What is your timezone?: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I havent had any experience being staff but i would like to make my debut on this server and try grow it as much as i can.
Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to become staff because i was online at night and their were a bunch of people spamming, swearing and advertising their server and saying very racist stuff and i was asking staff to come on but nobody had replied and staff would have been very usefull then, as well as that i can be online almost all day and try keep the server clean and safe for people.
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I do not have experience anyone can vouch for 
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes, i can be online for 3-4 hours per day.
What is your Discord?: Bhavya1610#0718
Additional Information (Optional):

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Bhavya1605

After reading your application it appears to me you have NOT hit the "350 word requirement". This is necessary to achieve!. This doesn't mean that you have been denied. Can you please edit your application and expand (with detail) why you would like to become staff.

I have noticed the question "if accepted, how can you improve the servers experience" was not answered correctly, can you please check that question. I have also noticed that you said "some people advertising and saying very racist stuff" Can you please Click here and report those players!

I will provide an additional question here for you to answer!

- A staff member claims that their sexuality is homosexual but begin to be homophobic to another member of the same sexuality. Because he is homosexual he claims it's ok to be homophobic. What are your actions

If there is no activity on this thread within 48 hours. The application will be DENIED

I will be looking forward to your response!

Have fun and enjoy ExodusMC

Last edited: about 1 year ago

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again Bhavya1605!

It has been 48 hours and this thread has been marked inactive/lack of interest is being a staff! Your application has now been denied

We look for active (in-game and in forums), mature and interested players that are looking to dedicate their time to be an ExodusMC staff member!.

Not to worry, you can re-apply in 2 weeks (14 days). Thank you for taking your time to apply! 

Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support