exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
my false ban
Topic Locked
mahboub Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: mahboub

Banned or Muted?: ban

Ban/Mute Reason?: auto clicking suposidly 

Length of Ban/Mute?: perm

Staff who Banned/Muted you?:sosa

Why should you be Unbanned/Unmuted?: for no reason whats so ever. so first of all im gonan set the scene explain the situation and i will get onto why i should be unban. so im sat around grinding at the toxic zone building up my island spawner count due to me being a solo its all i really do other than going to the mines and abit of pvp. anyway i just got out of the toxic zone and went to outpost to capture it and i have been frozen and told to download something.  so i followed through with it and he found an auto clicker. i told him straight its not being used on the server , and he has still banned me. im sorry right but. if you chcked everyone on the server with no reason like you have me for an auto clicker. you Will find one on 90% of the players on the  server . i havent used an auto clicker and i have been unfairely ban. ill explain the reason behind my auto clicker being on my pc.  either i use it for when a popular server i play restarts so i can be first in. or my neice uses it on roblox simulators to save her clicking the mouse 300times a min. sosa said to me that i had an auto clicker open. i do not have an auto clicker open. the auto clicker runs in the background but doesnt work untill its opened fuly and pulled onscreen .  please unban me . ive been up all night the last 2 NIGHTS grinding bro i aint tryna ruin my time on this server...

Additional Information: yeah that sosa did a random check on me with no suspicion  or reason behind it which he shouldnt have done . if he did this on every player on the server there would be no players left im one of the most active players so ;p 

Sosa25 Member
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

You have been unbanned. If you are found to cheat again, you will be permanently banned.

I would like to inform you that this was not a random check, and it had a reasonable amount of suspicion behind it:

BiTwqMLNo.png