exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application
Topic Locked
SneaXOG Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Format
IGN (In game name): SneaXOG
What is your timezone?: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on other servers before and from those I have learned countless things such as how to properly moderate and manage a server, as well as how to properly help players, punish rule breakers, and all around make the community better and the experience for everyone better.
Why would you like to become staff?: I want to become staff because I want to use my skills of moderating/managing a server to make Exodus a better server and help grow the community overall making the player experience better.
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I can bring new experience and a new perspective to the server which would help when coming up with new features and new improvements, I can also be on a lot which will help the server limit the amount of cheaters it has while also making sure theres always atleast 1 person online to help any players in need of support.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: yes I can
What is your Discord?: SneaXOG#7273

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello SneaXOG

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

After reviewing your application, I regret to inform you that I will be denying your application!

At Exodus we ask you to achieve the minimum requirements for this application. Unfortunately you failed to achieve the "350 words minimum" requirement. Additionally we love to look for eager-like members who would love to dedicate their time at ExodusMC. I have also discussed this application with the Senior Team which lead to the denial of your application.

Not to worry, You may re-apply within 2 weeks!

Enjoy the rest of your day/night & enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support