exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Rudra Staff App (TheCoolRudra))
Topic Locked
TheCoolRudra Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN :- TheCoolRudra 

Timezone :- My Timezone Is GMT 5:30 + 

Do You Got Any Previous Staff Experience:- Yes , I do got staffing experience in minecraft networks ( public and private ) , BrickGens : Mod , ThunderPvP : Developer , Komtya SMP : Manager , and i have even developed and managed mamy of the minecraft servers but can't mention all 

Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to become staff because i got much experience than others and staffing is my hobby especially on Minecraft networks , and want to devote my time , strength , knowledge, and experience on helping people on Minecraft networks and help them accordingly. I will make sure to be online 3-4 hours a day minimum and get on whenever I am asked by a higher up. I believe staff on servers are the most important part of a server due to how much they do and work for the server. I think it is great being a part of staff teams. I believe I can help the server grow by recommending it to my friends and family 

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: If i get accepted, I would like to help the server grow to a large extent and make sure no cheaters or exploiters remain doing the same on the server for long and want to give a fair experience for all of our users and make sure media team and our players are happy with the server's doing . I will make sure that if i am not able to help or handle the situation/problem i'll immediately inform to the higher one's . I will report every bug , glitch and dupes to the higher management and make sure they are fixed as soon as possible for a fair experience for each player . I will obey every order from the higher staff management and the players abusing or bring toxic in chat i'll make sure it stops . In fact , I'll make the server better place in general 

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unfortunately, No staff members can vouch me 

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Yes , i can easily meet the requirement of 12+ Hours playtime per season and i can do with even more . ( I had 48+ Hours of playtime on other minecraft server i.e. brickgens that i mentioned earlier on experience) 

My Discord : My discord is Rudra#9999 

Additional Information: I am a minecarft server developer, bug tester , video editor , and currently beginning Devlopment and learning c++ 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey! TheCoolRudra

Thank you for applying for ExodusMC! After reading your application, I must say you sound like a brilliant staff member and I personally would love to become your mentor!. Unfortunately I have no say in your application except only giving feedback!. Your application is good quality and over 350 words (which is what we look for!) 

I would like to ask one question to enforce a better chance for your success of your application: "What do you do if a staff member is caught hacking and/or being racist in another server". Quite a hard question but it may be worth it! Im looking forward to your response

Best of luck & enjoy ExodusMC!

Last edited: about 1 year ago

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

TheCoolRudra Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

What do you do if a staff member is caught hacking and/or being racist in another server : If i found any exodus staff hacking or being racist on another minecraft network i would rather inform exodus higher management staff ( admin+) to look over the case or I personally would look over his recent activity and observer the staff for some time , and if any suspicious activity is found i would inform other higher ones or trap him and remove his role as his punishment or i would rather follow the way i have been told by the higher ones 

TheCoolRudra Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Additon To The Answer 

What do you do if a staff member is caught hacking and/or being racist in another server : .....told by the higher ones . I would firstly observe his past activity on exodus and other server both . I'll compare his grinding/ progress in the same intervals of time on both servers so we can understand better if he is hacking here or not . Apart from hacking on exodus ,if he hacks on other i would make sure he gets punished accordingly and again all players must have an fair experience 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again TheCoolRudra!

Good answer! All players must not have any advantage over anyone else. Here at Exodus, we’re quick on our toes to create a  fair competitive atmosphere.

As the team is split into two groups: Staff & Senior Staff, you wont need to inform a admin+ but to inform at least the lowest rank of senior staff (SR.MOD) as we have the power, knowledge and trust to punish him accordingly! If you feel like a SR.MOD cannot deal with the situation because of some circumstances, then don’t be afraid to contact a SR.ADMIN!

Best of luck & Enjoy ExodusMC

Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey TheCoolRuda!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC.

Your application is now pending, please contact me on Discord to arrange an interview. 

Rhys#2793

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey TheCoolRudra

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC!

I have amazing news, your staff application has been accepted. This means you have successfully completed the written application and the voice interview. 

You will be contacted with 24 hours by myself or Rhys (Owner) to begin your transfer to trainee!

Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you