exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Orpin's Staff Application.
Orpin Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

My in game name is Orpin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My age is 14

my time zone is Pst pacific time
I have past staffing experience. These experiences are SweetMc: Admin FabledBox:Owner (No Proof sadly) Fyre.cc: Sr Mod  AtlHCF: Sr Admin Owner Vouch (qvie was my old ign) SerpentHCF: Admin No proof

I would like to become staff just to help out. I love to staff its one of my hobbies and I just want to dedicate most of time to a server just simply because I can. I want to help improve the server and improve the wellbeing of people playing. If I do become staff, I will make sure to be online 3 hours a day minimum and get on whenever I am asked by a higher up. I believe staff on servers are the most important part of a server due to how much they do for the server. I think it is great being a part of staff teams. I believe I can help the server grow by recommending it to my friends. 

If I get accepted, I will make sure to ban all cheaters I will listen to the community and make sure to report bugs, I will make sure the media team is happy with how the server is going, if they are not, I tell higher ups to see what they can help with. I will make sure nobody spams / abuses chat, so everyone's experience is much better. If I see any toxic behavior in chat, I will make sure that it stops. I will just make the server a better place in general If I am told to do anything more, I will listen and I will do what I am told. I will not

There are not any staff members that can vouch for me currently.
I can meet the requirement of 12 hours per season I can most likely get more than 12 hours a season.

My Discord is Flimsily#6847

I am a good update tester; I know how to do custom enchants. My Telegram is @qvies. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hey Oripin!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC

After reviewing your application, it appears to me that you have not hit the "350 words Minimum" requirement. We look for long detailed applications. As i have no say in who gets accepted or denied, this is purely feedback!. Please expand on some questions you've been asked.

I would like to ask a question though!: "What does it mean to be a staff member?" I will be looking forward to your response.

Best of luck and enjoy ExodusMC

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support 

ZxenMC Member
77 posts
7 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello again Oripin!

Thank you for applying at ExodusMC

Unfortunately I will be DENYING Your staff application!

- It appears to me that you have shown little interest to become a staff member

- I have only seen you on Exodus once

- Your activity is too low for our requirements

Not to worry, you can re-apply in 14 days (2 weeks)

Enjoy ExodusMC!

ZxenMC - Manager & Staff Manager of ExodusMC 

Don’t hesitate to MSG me on discord or in-game for support