exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
bossriley1’s Staff Application
Topic Locked
bossriley1 Member
3 posts
3 topics
3 months ago

IGN: bossriley1

Discord: bossriley1

EST/Eastern Time

Applying for skyblock, and gens. Depends if closed. If both open I will do skyblock active.

No, I don't have any previous staff experience I had.

Why I want become staff on on ExodusMC?: 1. Community Engagement: I have been an active member of the ExodusMC community for [specific time period], and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I want to contribute more significantly by helping new players feel welcome, organizing events, and fostering a friendly and inclusive environment.

2. Problem-Solving Skills: I thrive in roles where I can assist others and solve problems. As a staff member, I would use my knowledge of the game and server rules to address player issues promptly and fairly, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone.

3. Experience and Dedication: I have prior experience as a moderator/admin on other servers (if applicable, provide specific examples), where I learned how to manage player interactions, enforce rules, and handle various administrative tasks. My dedication to maintaining server integrity and promoting positive player behavior aligns with ExodusMC’s values.

What 3 skills do you believe you have that would assist you while being staff on ExodusMC?:

Effective Communication:Explanation: Clear and concise communication is crucial for staff members to interact with players, resolve conflicts, and collaborate with other staff.Example: I am skilled at explaining complex rules or concepts in a way that is easy to understand, ensuring players feel heard and understood, which helps in maintaining a positive community environment.Problem-Solving:Explanation: In a dynamic gaming environment, issues and challenges can arise unexpectedly. Being able to think critically and find effective solutions is essential.Example: I excel in identifying the root cause of problems, whether they are technical glitches or player disputes, and I am adept at coming up with practical and fair solutions quickly..

What 3 weaknesses do you believe you have that you would like to improve upon while being staff on ExodusMC?:

1. Communication Skills:

I sometimes struggle with clearly and effectively communicating my thoughts, especially in written form. While working as staff on ExodusMC, I aim to improve my ability to convey messages concisely and clearly to ensure effective collaboration and assistance to players.

2. Time Management:

I occasionally find it challenging to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, leading to potential delays in completing responsibilities. By taking on the staff role at ExodusMC, I hope to enhance my time management skills, prioritize tasks more efficiently, and ensure timely completion of all duties.

3. Conflict Resolution:

I find it difficult to mediate and resolve conflicts between players swiftly and impartially. My goal is to develop better conflict resolution strategies, learning from experienced staff members, to handle disputes fairly and maintain a positive community atmosphere on the server.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?:

No.

How much time are you able to put into the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

Daily Monday to friday: 4:30am to 7:30pm -> 8pm.

Weekends: 7:30am -> 7:30pm   -> 8pm.

Additional Information (Optional):

Not available

M7L35 Manager Staff
38 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello,

After careful consideration, we have set your application to DENIED.

If you wish to re-apply, you may do in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,

-myles