exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Natex’ staff application
Topic Locked
Natex Member
1 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN (In Game Name):  Natex

What is your Discord?: natexrl 

What is your timezone?: BST

What realm are you applying for? (Skyblock, Gens, Prisons): I don’t mind but probably skyblock as I play it.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (If yes, please list them and explain your experience): Not in recent years in minecraft as about two years ago I stopped playing minecraft for my studies. However from ages 12 to about 16 I would have been a staff member in multiple servers over the years and therefore I know I am experienced in dealing with situations while using commands. Also within discord I am a lot more confident as I have been using it for many years so I know how everything works.

Why do you want to become staff on ExodusMC?: I want to become staff on ExodusMC not only because I enjoy playing the server, I think it is well run with lots of potential therefore I feel like with my help in keeping the community safe and providing help to players it should help expand the server. As I have finished my studies I also have loads of free time and I feel the need to have some responsibilities which will help me stay sane and as I know the responsibilities of being a moderator it is likely i will always have something to do which I what I want. Finally I feel like being staff will improve my team working skills which will help me not only when consulting other staff members but later in life to which I think is essential.

What 3 skills do you believe you have that would assist you while being staff on ExodusMC?: One skills which would assist me as a moderator is being emotionally intelligent I feel like I can grasp on how people are feeling therefore i know how to respond to the situation in the best possible way, without offending the person. I learnt this the hard way. Another skill I possess is my experience as I am 18 I feel I have experienced a lot in life not just my time playing minecraft and with this comes experience and I keep use this to my advantages for example when having to make decisions under pressure or for example when having to deal with a situation that requires sensitivity. Finally another strength I have is I am a team player. So I feel like with me in the staff team I will always be looking to consult other staff members  which I know motivates me but it will likely also motivate other employees as it is always good to work in a good working environment.

What 3 weaknesses do you believe you have that you would like to improve upon while being staff on ExodusMC?:  One weakness that I hope to improve is I am potentially a bit rusty with commands as I haven’t played in a while although I do know how to deal with situations I think by being a staff member I should become better with commands both in the discord and in the server. Another weakness I think I possess is the fact I get attached really easily to things which can be both good or bad however I find letting things go hard if a build a connection or relationship with it and by having responsibilities it should keep my busy throughout so I don’t have to think like this. Finally my last weakness could be the fact  although I know how to handle situations I sometimes over complicate things when their are simple solutions and by being a staff member I will learn the easy way how easy it is to resolve situations most of the time.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No, I am willing to invest a lot of my time in this server.

How much time are you able to put into the server on a daily/weekly basis?: daily could be anywhere from 3 or 4 hours to 7 daily and around 28 hours weekly or potentially more.

Additional Information (Optional): Email: [email protected]. I am here for the long term and I will take this job very serious and I am also willing to listen and learn which should improve other players experience. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Kind regards, Nathan

M7L35 Manager Staff
38 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello,

We are happy to tell you that your application has been set to PENDING!

Please contact me on discord (m7l35) to schedule a interview.

Kind Regards,

Myles

M7L35 Manager Staff
38 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello,

We are excited to let you know that after your interview, we have decided to set your application to ACCEPTED!

Please contact me on discord (m7l35) to get you all set up.

Kind Regards,

-myles