exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
LaRamme Staff Application
Topic Locked
LaRamme Member
1 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN (In Game Name): 

LaRamme

What is your Discord?:

sorlecrossvole8527

What is your timezone?: 

French (UTC+2)

What realm are you applying for? (Skyblock, Gens, Prisons):

Op Prisons

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (If yes, please list them and explain your experience):

Yes, I have 1 experience, I was Moderator on a french Op Prisons who had 10-20 constant players

Why do you want to become staff on ExodusMC?:

Because it is a very good server and I would like to move it forward, expand the community, help new players and integrate them into the community and make their experience better and more secure.

What 3 skills do you believe you have that would assist you while being staff on ExodusMC?:

I know how to be very serious or less serious when necessary, I am active, and very patient with everyone

What 3 weaknesses do you believe you have that you would like to improve upon while being staff on ExodusMC?:

First of all, improve my English, improve my communication with other people because my job is related to that, and gain experience as a staff

Are you currently staff on any other servers?:

NO

How much time are you able to put into the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

5H per days on the week end 7h pers days on weekend 

Additional Information (Optional):

Sorry for my English, this is the biggest flaw in my application but I am improving it day by day and thank you for taking the time to read my application in the hope of being part of your team.

M7L35 Manager Staff
38 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello,

Thank you for applying for staff on ExodusMC.

We are happy to tell you that your application has been set to PENDING.

Please message me on Discord (m7l35) to schedule an interview.

Kind Regards,

Myles

M7L35 Manager Staff
38 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello,

Following on from scheduling an interview with yourself, due to the issues we had, your application has been set to DENIED.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,

Myles