exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
mateuszbrem27 Staff Application
Topic Locked
mateuszbrem27 Member
2 posts
2 topics
4 months ago

IGN (In game name): mateuszbrem27
What is your timezone?: united kingdom 
Do you have any previous staff experience?:no but been mod, admin and head admin on discord 
Why would you like to become staff?: i spend a lot of time playing and at the time i play so around like 8pm or 1am there is sometimes no mods or helpers on the server.
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: im always willing to help new members and im kind to anyone and i always watch out for people that try to do harm or bully other members.
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? i can calmly talk to people and help them out get to know them and i always listen to both sides of the story not one side so i count myself as a fair person.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: idk maybe Naokily as he was online and he sore me helping out and being kind to new members
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: yes i can meet that as from the start when i started playing i all ready played for 1 day 16 hours
What is your Discord?:mr.nobody27
Additional Information (Optional):

M7L35 Manager Staff
26 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Hello Mateuszbrem27,

Unfortunately, your application to join the ExodusMC staff team has been unsuccessful.

If you would like to know the reasons behind this, feel free to contact me.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Thank you,

-myles

Last edited: 4 months ago