exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Mulekgamer staff application
Topic Locked
Mulekgamer Member
1 posts
1 topics
4 months ago
  1. IGN (In game name): Mulekgamer
    Eastern Time zone
    I was an admin on the bedrock server called Fallentech a few years ago and a mod on the bedrock server Countertech (sister server to Fallentech) a few years ago as well. I was pretty well versed in how to deal with in game stuff and knew what to do when someone asked a question.
    I want to become a staff member so I can help make the community prosper more and I feel in the long run I can help the server out. If I am accepted into the staff team, I can help out others within the game and on the discord or whatever they need help with.
    My Attributes are that I enjoy the company of players in the community. I know how to avoid conflict with the players and staff.
    I am very friendly and like to joke around.
    My skills are willingness to learn and Im mature and know a lot about the server and can help anyone in need. I have helped a lot of players who are new players and I really like helping others who don't know about the server.
    I'm almost positive K1BM can vouch for me.
    I can meet the season requirement of 12 hours playtime. I can usually do 4 hours a day depending on if I'm busy or not.
    My discord is jorgebsa
    Additional Information (Optional): I am willing to help this server however I can. I like the community that there is on the server. It is a great server that I really like, and I want to be on the staff team to help out players better. While there is no staff on, I help them with whatever I can. I'm always active on discord and usually hit back within 5 to 10 minutes. I got a dog named Atina that I love very much. I travel about 3 to 4 times a year. I'm not much of a Tv Movie kind of guy. I like to Voice Call a lot with people and mess around and talk about life.

Last edited: 4 months ago
M7L35 Manager Staff
26 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Hi Mulekgamer,

Unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in applying for staff on ExodusMC.

If you would like to know the reasons behind this, feel free to DM me on here or on discord (ask for Myles).

You may re-apply in weeks.

-myles