exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
MafiozoAlbrecht - Staff Application
Topic Locked
MafiozoAlbrecht Member
1 posts
1 topics
6 months ago

IGN (In game name): MafiozoAlbrecht
What is your timezone?:GMT-3
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes, Owner, Manager a Support.
Why would you like to become staff?: Because love ExodusMc and i Like so much help with ideas and reporting bugs.

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:Im Human generators ideas, i have a lot experiencie in staff and player Minecraft server so it help me so much at time to help.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?Im from Argentina so I speak Spanish, i can support spanish players. Im very active in minecraft. I have a lot of ideas to make.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:Rhys know me, i send many suggestions ideas for skyblock and I can do with gen and prison server.
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:I play 10 hs per day in minecraft.
What is your Discord?:Firwof
Additional Information (Optional):I hope can be team of this amazing server, no worlds.

M7L35 Manager Staff
26 posts
1 topics
5 months ago

Hi MafiozoAlbrecht,

Unfortunately, you have not been successful in applying for staff on ExodusMC.

If you choose to reapply in the future, please be sure to read the requirements in the "How to Apply For Staff" forum post.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

-Myles