exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
OkayBambi Staff Application
Topic Locked
OkayBambi Member
1 posts
1 topics
6 months ago

IGN (In game name): OkayBambi
What is your timezone?: CST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No but I was accepted to be a helper for PvP Labs
Why would you like to become staff?: I know my positive mood and overall fun vibe could be used to make the server more a more enjoyable experience.I would love to help out the commuinty anyway I can and keep the server safe and fun.
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?: I would be a HUGE! help to the players. I can answer any questions and help with problems even if I don't know how to solve them, and I will bring good vibes and help to make the server more fun everytime I log in.
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively? Im a fast learner, im have plenty of experience playing all different kinds of prisons,factions, and skyblock servers so I have a good understanding of all the game mechanics, and I have pretty good social skills. Im patient, consistant and I enjoy helping out.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?: Ofcourse, My main game is minecraft and I usally have over 12 hours a week in pt
What is your Discord?: Bambi10712
Additional Information (Optional): Im happy to help out any way I canĀ šŸ˜„.

Ā 

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
6 months ago

hey okayBambi

sorry it took so long to respond. I'm happy to say u application is now pending. the next part is an interview pls contact me on dc to book one

zrzdominatorĀ