exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Pink's staff Application
Topic Locked
PinkUwUHelpMe Member
1 posts
1 topics
10 months ago

IGN:

PinkUwUHelpMe

What is ur timezone?:

My timezone is Eu

Do you have any previous staff experience:

I have quite a lot from Minehut servers I own two they are dead and i am high ranking on 5 op on 4 maybe more i dont remeber and i have the discord of some of them some are big some are small some are in the middle if changes but i think i am staff on like around 25 servers on minehut if u ask i can go look for most of them

Why would u like to become staff?:

I would like to become staff because i really like how the server is made i like how frendly it is and i and help when i get asked

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:

I can go look for rule breakers and hackers whatch over the server

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?:

I am fun, I am quite smart, I can maybe make more poeple join       I am good at spotting hackers, I am quite smart when it comes to find people and look at them without them knowing, I can be quite fun and make some jokes and post memes in discord.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes Jerry_Lord can vouch for me if u want proof ask away

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:

Yes i can maybe more

What is your Discord?:

pinkuwu.

Additional Information (Optional):

If u ask me nicely and i become staff i can ask other servers where i am staff to join the server and make it grow maybe even get more good staff but yeah i would love to be staff but i dont know if u will see it in this apply but i hope i get in and if i dont i hope SlayinPat can become staff and if u see this Pat Good luck u will maybe need it

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

Hello PinkUwUHelpMe ,

thanks for taking your time to apply for staff on ExodusMC. I'm sorry to say but we will not be accepting this application today. please keep up with your good work on other server u r staff for and u may reapply in 2 weeks if u wish to do so. if u have any further qwestions about this application, don't hesitate  and make a ticket on the main discord server.

Thanks,

application-reviewer » zrzdominator