exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
applying to help out
lildevilsoul Member
1 posts
1 topics
10 months ago

ign: LilDevilSoul

what time zone you are in: est +1

do you have previous experience: yes i do i use to be a helper for a server that didnt make it throught out the season and the owner gave up on trying to keep the server up and running.

why would you like to become staff: to help others out and get to know them and become friends with them. And always be there to help out.

if accepted, how can you improve the server experience: alway be there to help out others and be there when they need help.

what are 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. how will thoses effect the server positively: one is always be happy and friendly to other people who are having a bad day, two if someone is fighting and calling names i would step in and ask what is wrong and try and figure out how to slove it. 3 is always be positive and friendly. skills are always sloving things out. 2, be there for others 3. is always be friendly to others when they need it.

can any current staff members vouch for you: i hardly see anyone on to ask if they can.

can you meet our season requirements of 12 hours per season: yes i can because i am always on lurking.

what is your discord: Lil Shadow Dev#8296

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

Hello LilDevilSoul,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at ExodusMC.org. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and your dedication to contributing to our community. After careful consideration and review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application at this time.

We received a significant number of applications, and the selection process was highly competitive. We had to make difficult decisions based on our current staffing needs and the specific requirements of the role. Please know that this decision does not reflect on your abilities or potential.

We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for gaming and community involvement. There may be future opportunities at ExodusMC.org or elsewhere that align more closely with your skills and aspirations. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will not be discouraged from seeking other positions in the future.

If you have any questions or would like feedback on your application, we would be happy to provide constructive feedback to assist you in your future endeavours. Please feel free to reach out to our support tickets for any inquires   

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining the ExodusMC.org staff team and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, zrzdominator

Admin & application reviewer @ ExodusMC.org